Just Look Into My Eyes, Cause the Heart Never Lies

Totally Perfect

I couldn't sleep at all that night, I kept tossing and turning, waking up. I decided to just shower and try to sleep again. When that didn't work, I decided I could just go downstairs and bake. I turned on the kitchen light and tied my robe around myself tightly. I dug around and turned on the oven, pulling out cookie cutters and sugar cookie mix. Marvin decided to come and keep me company, sitting on the floor by the doorway while I danced around and sang quietly to the radio playing Christmas. My favorite Christmas song, Santa Baby came on, making me pick up Marvin and dance around, singing to the poor cat.

“Marvin seems to be enjoying that.” I heard someone mumble, making me jump. Tom appeared in the doorway, rubbing his face.

“Oh, sorry. Did I wake you?” I asked, placing the cat down.

“Nah, couldn't sleep.” he said, leaning against the doorway. “What are you doing?” he asked.

“Making cookies for Santa.” I teased.

“Did you know, I'm actually Santa Claus?” he joked.

“Well, damn Santa, you got fit.” I teased, making him turn red. The oven beeped and I ran over, pulling a sheet of fresh cookies out.

“So......you're getting an apartment out here?” he asked as I placed more little balls of dough onto the sheet and placing it back in the oven.

“I'm going to look, yeah.” I said, leaning against the counter.

“Kirstie doesn't always come on tour with us, she's gonna be pretty lonely in this big house alone.” he said. I smiled and looked down at my feet.

“You guys really want me to live here.” I said, laughing a little.

“Well, yeah. Why spend money on an apartment when you have two people who want you here?” he asked.

“I'll think about it.” I said.

“I want you to stay.” he said, holding Marvin in front of his face and making a funny voice. I smiled and went over, pressing my nose against Marvin.

“Maybe I'll stay just for you, Marvin.” I said. Tom moved Marvin and placed him on the floor. I smiled took the last batch of cookies out of the oven. I iced them all and placed them on a big red plate. I found myself yawning as I finished.

“What time is it?” I asked, yawning again.

“Three.” he responded, yawning as well.

“I think it's time to go back to bed.” I said, turning off the lights and heading for the stairs.

“Why don't we just stay down here?” he asked as I reached the first step. “The couch is big enough......for two of us.” he said.

“......um.....o....okay.” I said.

“I mean, if you don't want too, that's fine. I suppose it's a bit creepy seeing as you're my sister's best friend and I'm her brother, but it's not like you're younger than me but....” he trailed off, noticing that I was staring at him.

“Are you done?” I asked with a smile.

“Yeah.......I'll go get the blankets.” he said with a content sigh.

He quietly ran up the stairs while I went back down, going to the couch and removing the fancy pillows to the lazy boy in the corner. I threw my robe on the chair as well and waited. After a few more minutes, he came back down. He blushed a little as I moved over and he threw a pillow down. He laid against the back of the couch and held a blankets open as I slid in as well. Oh my god, he's shirtless. I felt his arms around my middle and I sighed happily, leaning against his chest.

“I....i hope this is okay.” he whispered in my ear. I couldn't stop the blush creeping up my cheeks.

“it's totally perfect.” I whispered back. We were both silent as we watched the snow fall quietly outside and eventually we fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
awwww
how cute :D
I really can't wait for Christmas (I want sugar cookies but I can't eat solid food yet! GRRRRR!)

Katie

kirstie monkey banana sandwhich! :D