Just Look Into My Eyes, Cause the Heart Never Lies

Grapefruit!

Tom and Kirstie's family were coming over today, which usually wouldn't make me nervous. And of course, Kirstie decides to laugh at me about this as we make breakfast. I wouldn't be so nervous if I hadn't just become Tom's girlfriend! Speaking of, he decided to skip out on us early this morning, saying he had something to take care of.

“Really, my dad already loves you, he's not gonna think differently just because you're dating my brother.” Kirstie said rolling her eyes.

“He hasn't seen me since your parents divorced! What if he thinks I've changed for the worst?” I said, trying to suck in a deep breath.

“Katie! Calm down! Everything will be okay!” she said, placing her hands on my shoulders and shaking me lightly. The front door opened and closed, followed by the sound of feet running upstairs.

“I think I'm okay.” I said, letting out a long puff of air.

“Good........hey, look! Grapefruit!” she said with a giggle, holding two large slices in front of her face.

“You're weird.” I said with a giggle. Tom suddenly appeared in the kitchen, looking out of breath.

“Where did you run off too?” Kirstie asked, flipping the french toast.

“Just......something.....last minute.” he said, wiping his face of sweat. I snorted out a laugh and turned back to my eggs. I felt his arms wrap around my waist and him place a kiss on my cheek.

“Okay.......I'm really happy for you guys but seriously.......it's early.” Kirstie said.

“Oh, it could be worse.” Tom said, pulling me away from the stove and kissing me, tongue and all. It probably didn't help that I may have made a few......noises. The last straw for Kirstie was when Tom's hand connected with my butt. She let out a shrill scream and the sound of something dropping was heard.

I can't look! Stop it!” She cried. Tom pulled away from me, panting but with a giant grin.

“I've wanted to do that since I met you.” he said quietly.

“You better not be using her for your own little dirty pleasures!” Kirstie screamed, walking out of the kitchen briefly.

“I wouldn't dream of it!” he called after her. He looked over at me and blushed slightly. “Sorry about that.....was it too much?” he said. I grinned and stood on my toes, pressing a kiss to his lips.

“I'm your girlfriend, Tom. It's never too much.” I said, making him smile again.

“I could kiss you all day.” he mumbled, pulling me against him. “I think I just might.” he said, placing multiple kisses all over. I started giggling, pretending to push him away.

“Are you two done yet!?” Kirstie yelled from the living room.

Oh Tom! Don't stop!” I moaned loudly. I heard Kirstie scream again, making me start laughing.

“I can't believe you just did that!” Tom said, his face a mixture of amusement that we were torturing Kirstie and shock that it actually came out of my mouth.

“I'll behave, don't worry.” I said, smirking and walking out, making sure to move my hips more than usual. “Kirstie, it's safe. We were just kidding.” I said, pulling the pillow of her face. She flipped over onto the couch, face down.

“That was horrifying!” she said, peaking up at me.

“Well, can I make it up to you. Wait here.” I said, running upstairs. I dug into the closet and pulled out two long boxes, and heading back down and placing them under the tree.

“What are those?” Tom asked, coming in juggling three large plate of food. I ran over and helped while Kirstie brought out the coffee and orange juice.

“I wanted to save these presents, so the others wouldn't get jealous.” I said with a smirk. Kirstie practically jumped on hers and tore it open, letting out a squeal of excitement.

“This is awesome, Katie!” She said, pulling out her lightsaber. Tom got one also, which caused them to start a battle. Eventually, Kirstie killed Tom. I couldn't help but laugh.

“Wait until the family gets here! I've got a little extra thing to give you.” Tom said, smiling at me. “Actually, I can't wait.” he said, leaping up and running upstairs.

“I thought Jedi weren't supposed to kill?” I teased, shoving Kirstie. Tom came back down with a small, baby blue box. He smiled and placed it in my hands.

“Merry Christmas.” He said. I opened the small box and gasped. In it was beautiful heart necklace, glittering in the light. I must have looked like a fish from the way I was opening and closing my mouth.

“Okay.....now this is too much.” I said quietly, afraid that I might actually cry from how sweet it was. He smiled and placed the necklace around my neck, then placed a kiss there. “But you already got me something.” I said.

“You're my girlfriend.” he stated, pulling me into a hug.

“Tom!” I whined.

“What do you think he was doing this morning?” Kirstie commented, a smirk on her face.

“This boy is going to kill me, I swear.” I said, placing my hand over my heart.

We all joined in a laugh and Tom leaned down and kissed me quickly, just in time for the doorbell to ring.
♠ ♠ ♠
Once I get an idea, I just run with it!
This one got long but I'm proud :)
It's 10:30 at night!

Katie :)

KIRSTIE!