Just Look Into My Eyes, Cause the Heart Never Lies

Good Boy!

“Have you talked to Dougie?” I asked Kirstie, running my straightener through my hair.

“......no....” she answered quietly. Tonight we were all having a movie night and I was hoping that Kirstie had spoken to him so things wouldn't be so awkward.

“Oh come on! You can't avoid it forever!” I whined. She blew her bangs out of her face as she played with the pillow she was resting her head on.

“Sure I can.” she mumbled. I finished off my hair and sighed, putting on lotion and my shoes. She stared at me as I stuff my purse and checked my phone.

“Fine, then I will.” I said, heading out of the bedroom.

Tom! Stop her! She's crazy!” Kirstie shouted from the top of the stairs. Tom's arms wrapped around me and picked me up, holding my feet off the ground.

“She's refusing to talk to Dougie, so I will!” I defended. Tom laughed and kissed my shoulder before placing me back on the floor.

“I'll try and keep Kirstie from escaping.” Tom said, offering me a smile as I opened the door.

“Be a good girl!” I shouted, pointing a finger at Kirstie. She rolled her eyes as I slid out the door and got in my car.

I dragged Dougie out of Harry's house, where he was busy playing video games. I ended up driving into London and dragging Dougie around with me until I found a Starbucks that was half-way deserted. We sat in the corner and he stared down at the hot chocolate he had in his hands. He knew damn well what I was going to say but he just didn't want to talk about it.

“The pops are going to have a field day. They'll think you're cheating on Tom.” Dougie mumbled.

“I don't give a shit! This is important!” I snapped, making him look up at me. “You and Kirstie need to just get over yourselves.” I said.

“It's not that easy.” he said.

“It wasn't easy for me to accept that Chris was cheating scumbag, look how that turned out.” I said, making him finally crack a smile.

“Don't say anything to Kirstie?” he asked.

“She's my best friend, I already told her I was gonna fix it. She's gonna wanna know.” I said with a shrug. He sighed and ran his hands through his messy hair.

“I just......I really like her. But I'm afraid.” he said. For a second, I thought my heart was going to burst out of my chest with how cute it was.

“Why are you afraid?” I asked.

“Tom's my best friend and band mate, if something happened, I would have to see her everyday.” he said.

“Yeah, so don't do anything stupid.” I said, earning another smile.

“You make it sound so........simple.” he said.

“Because it is!” I said, sipping my coffee with a proud smile.

“But.........she doesn't like me.” he said with a sad sigh. I couldn't stop myself from laughing, very hard at that. Dougie gave me a strange look as I did so, at least until I recovered.

“She's so crazy about you, Dougie.” I said. He smiled and blushed a little as he looked down at his hands.

“So, what do I do?” he asked.

“You tell her, tonight.” I said.

“Tonight? In front of......everyone?” he asked, looking terrified.

“No, idiot! Talk to her outside or something!” I said with a giggle.

“......okay, I will.” he said.

“Good boy!” I teased, patting his head. Okay, it's all you now, Kirstie!
♠ ♠ ♠
My mom was sick yesterday :(
I hope she didn't get me sick either!
And I guess I bruised an artery?

Katie!

Okay, kirstie!!!!! hahaha :)