Just Look Into My Eyes, Cause the Heart Never Lies

I Really Don't!

I laid in my bedroom and just played my guitar with Tom while Katie was out with Dougie. I can’t believe that she went to talk to him but she did.

“Do you want to know what he said?” Katie smiled while strolling into my room, interrupting Tom and my jam session.

“No, I don’t,” I groaned, burring my face in a pillow.

“You really don’t?” She questioned.

“I really don’t,” I laughed at her confusion.

“Fine,” Katie groaned then looked at Tom, “What are you sad about?”

“I haven’t gotten a kiss yet,” He pouted.

”Wait!” I yelled before their lips touched. “Go make out in Tom’s room! I don’t want your gross kissy germs all over my room!”

They just laughed before leaving and I headed downstairs. I got out a bunch of the movies we were going to watch and got snacks ready as well as blankets. As I was mixing up some hot chocolate, Tom and Katie finally came downstairs right as the doorbell rang.

“I’ll get it,” Tom said while leaving the room.

“Tonight is gonna be so fun,” Katie smiled. “We can even break out the fuzzy socks and slide on the floor!”

“I just hope it isn’t too awkward,” I muttered.

I heard people walking into the kitchen and I looked up to see Tom and Dougie…great, it just had to be Dougie first!

“Tom, let’s go….put the movie in and get it set up,” Katie said while pulling him out of the room.

“Hey,” Dougie softly spoke up once they left.

“Hi,” I replied.

“Can we go talk outside?” He asked.

I just nodded my head and pulled on my coat and shoes as we wandered out to the back porch. I sat down on the step and he plunked down next to me. It was awkwardly silent for a while until I spoke up.

“So what did you want to talk about?” I questioned.

“About when I kissed you, I’m really sorry for just springing that on you and-“ He rambled but I cut him off….by kissing him.

“You meaning springing a kiss on you like that?” I asked with a smile.

“Yeah, kinda like that,” Dougie chuckled. “But I didn’t mind,” He finished while softly rubbing his hand on my leg and gently smiling.

“I didn’t mind either,” I grinned before he pushed his lips back up against mine and we shared a beautiful kiss.

“So, considering that it seems we both fancy each other….would you be my girlfriend?” He questioned with a cute twinkle in his bright blue eyes.

“I’d love to,” I beamed.

This is the best Christmas present ever.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm gonna go make cupcakes!

Kirstie and Dougie

KATIE! YOUR TURN!