Just Look Into My Eyes, Cause the Heart Never Lies

She Will Be Loved

“Well that was productive,” I laughed as Katie and I tromped through the door after our day of job searching.

“It was for me!” She beamed.

“I swear I’m not going to ever get a job,” I rolled my eyes. “There’s no art jobs that you didn’t have to go to an art college, I don’t get it! Just because I didn’t go to some fancy smanchy art college doesn’t mean I’m not good!”

“You’ll find something, don’t worry Kirst,” Katie encouraged me.

“I’m going to call Dougie,” I said while grabbing my phone and sending him a text and telling him to get on skype.

“Alright, I’m going to call Tom up in my room,” She replied while heading upstairs.

I plopped down on the couch and opened my computer, signing onto skype and petting Marvin who was cuddled up next to me.

“I love seeing that beautiful face smiling at me,” Dougie said once both of us were on and I could see that adorable boy on the screen.

“I miss you,” I pouted.

“I miss you too,” He pouted back.

“I looked for a job today…” I trailed off.

“How did that go?” Dougie asked.

“Awful. Katie got a job though,” I replied.

“I’m sorry babe,” He said, blowing me a kiss.

“I love you,” I happily sighed. “I never thought I’d be one of ’those’ girls.”

“What do you mean one of ’those’ girls?” Dougie asked.

“Just the girl who’s always saying how much she loves her boyfriend and needs someone. Especially after Ryan, I didn’t think I’d ever find the someone that I really felt this love for,” I told him. “I just didn’t think that I would be able to ever fall in love with someone and that they would love me.”

“I’m glad that you could let me love you,” He smiled.

“I’m glad that you love me,” I replied.

He told me to wait and he got up and left the computer. Of course Danny and Harry came over and I chatted with them for a second before Dougie came back.

“Okay, you guys can leave now,” Dougie said while pushing the two boys out and then sitting down with his guitar.

“Are you going to play something?” I asked.

“Yeah, you should play with me,” He suggested.

I grabbed my guitar and waited for him to start and his beautiful voice sang,
”Tap on my window knock on my door
I want to make you feel beautiful
I know I tend to get so insecure
It doesn't matter anymore

It's not always rainbows and butterflies
It's compromise that moves us along, yeah
My heart is full and my door's always open
You can come anytime you want

I don't mind spending everyday
Out on your corner in the pouring rain
Look for the girl with the broken smile
Ask her if she wants to stay awhile
And she will be loved
And she will be loved”


Even though he didn’t play the whole song, it made me smile so much.

“Thank you Dougie, that meant so much to me,” I beamed.

“I love you Kirstie,” He said.

“I love you too,” I replied, blowing him a kiss.

I closed my computer and laid on the couch, stroking Marvin’s fur. Even though I don’t know where I’m going, I feel okay because I know I’ll have Dougie with me.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm almost seventeen! whooooo excited!!!

Kirstie and Dougie

KATIE!