Just Look Into My Eyes, Cause the Heart Never Lies

Four Years Ago

“Kirstie?” I asked, coming out of my room and sitting on the couch with her. She looked up from her skype call with Dougie, smiling at me.

“Hey Katie!” Dougie said, waving like a dork.

“Hi Dougie.” I said, waving back. Kirstie frowned at me, noticing my lack of happiness.

“Everything okay?” Kirstie asked. I sighed and ran my hands through my hair.

“Did he love her?” I asked, looking at her.

“What are you talking about?” she asked.

“Tom......did he love Giovanna?” I asked. She glanced over at the laptop and then back over at me.

“He um......proposed to her......and she said no.” she said slowly. I looked down at my feet and nodded before getting up. “Katie, wait.” she said, saying something quickly to Dougie and coming over to me.

“I'm fine, Kirstie. I just wanted to know.” I said.

“Are you sure?” she asked. I nodded and smiled before heading back up to my room.

I flopped down onto my bed, rolling onto my back and staring at the ceiling. I picked up my phone, dialing my parent's number and hoping that they would pick up. It went to voice mail, making me let out a long groan. My phone started ringing and I was hoping that it would be my parents but it was Tom. I stared at the screen for what seemed like forever before I finally answered the call.

“Hi.” I said, wondering why he was calling again.

“I don't love Giovanna.” He answered quickly.

“.....okay....” I responded slowly.

“I.....I'm sorry, I just.....I heard you talking to Kirstie.” he said.

“It's okay. I was just curious, that's all.” I said with a shrug.

“I know, I'm sorry.” he said.

“Tom, really! It's fine! I'm sure you've asked Kirstie things about me.” I said through a giggle.

“I feel like I knew you before I even met you. You were always something she talked about when she would come to visit.” he said, a smile in his voice.

“She talked a lot about you and your dad. But when I came to visit her, you weren't there!” I teased.

“What!? When was this?” he asked.

“About four years ago. I think you were in the studio with the guys.” I said. He let out a loud laugh, which made me smile.

“I could have met you four years ago!” he whined.

“Maybe you should have taken time off.” I teased.

“I'm an idiot.” he laughed. “We could have been married by now.” he said, a little more seriously.

“Maybe......” I said, thinking about myself married.

“I'm sorry, that's creepy.” he said, laughing nervously.

“No! No, not at all!” I said quickly.

“I'd better go now, we have an early radio interview tomorrow.” he said.

“Okay.....well, have fun.” I said.

“Goodnight.” he said.

We hung up and I shut my phone off. I stared at the ceiling for what seemed like forever before getting up and showering. After, I laid in bed, trying to sleep but all I could think about was what if Tom and I had met four years ago.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm watching I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry.
I love that movie.
Hilarious!
hahaha. :)

[]bKirstie McFly! :D