Just Look Into My Eyes, Cause the Heart Never Lies

My Lizard

I smiled brightly as I cuddled up to Dougie and he wrapped his arms around me. Today the boys had a day off from the tour so Katie and I drove to Blackpool and her and Tom were out somewhere while Dougie and I headed to the zoo.

“I’ve missed you so much,” Dougie whispered as we snuggled together while riding on the little safari thing they have and we got a private tour through the zoo.

“I’ve missed you,” I replied, giving him a kiss. “I’m glad we get to spend today together and that you took me to the zoo.”

“I know how much you love the zoo,” He smiled, planting a kiss on my forehead. “If I was an animal what do you think I’d be?”

“Definitely a lizard,” I giggled as we slowly drove by the elephants.

“Why a lizard?” Dougie laughed.

“Because you like being weird and you’d love to be able to pop your tail off,” I stated matter of factly, causing us to crack up.

“You’d definitely be a puppy because you’re hyper and get excited when someone comes home and you’re kind of uncoordinated,” He snickered and I playfully whacked his chest.

“I’m good with being a puppy,” I smiled.

The two of us just spent the rest of the day looking at animals, I took a ton of pictures and we had so much fun! I can’t wait to do it again. Once Dougie and I got into his car and we headed back to where the tour bus was.

“So, um, why was Katie wondering about Gio lately?” He brought up.

“A bunch of the paparazzi were chasing us one day and were asking about Gio and Frankie so then she was wondering,” I explained.

“You know I don’t have feelings for Frankie anymore,” Dougie trailed off, lacing his fingers with mine.

“I know, I’ve learned never to listen to the paparazzi,” I smiled at him while leaning over and kissing his cheek.

“I love you so much,” He beamed.

“I love you too,” I replied.

When we finally got back to the bus and went inside, everyone was already back.

”KIRSTIE!” Danny yelled while coming over and tackling me in a giant hug. “I missed you so much, I was having separation anxiety!”

“You’re so overdramatic,” I giggled while giving everyone else a hug.

“How was your guys’ day?” Dougie asked Tom and Katie.

“Good,” They both smiled. “How about yours?”

“Amazing! I’m a puppy and Dougie is a lizard,” I giggled.

“And my puppy took some incredibly pictures,” Dougie bragged and showed everyone the pictures on my camera.

“How do you take such mind blowing pictures?” Harry asked with a laugh and I laughed with him and just shrugged.

“I just had a great idea!” Tom yelled. “Kirstie, if you want a job, why don’t you just be our band photographer?”

“Yeah, our photographer is so annoying!” Danny added.

“And then we’d get to see you even more,” Dougie beamed.

“That would be so cool!” Katie smiled.

“I’d love to!” I squealed while clapping my hands together.

I got to spend the day at the zoo with my lizard, I got a job and now I get to hang out with all the people who are closest to me, this day couldn’t get any better!
♠ ♠ ♠
whoo! fun school retreat tomorrow! so exited!

Kirstie and Dougie

comments?