Just Look Into My Eyes, Cause the Heart Never Lies

I'm On My Way

“Tom, what in the world is going on?” I questioned over the phone, holding a newspaper in hand with a giant picture of him and Giovanna kissing on the front.

“Everything!” He groaned. “Kirstie, I don’t know what do! I need your help!”

“It would help if you actually told me what’s going on,” I said.

“Can you come to the hotel here, I really would rather tell you in person,” Tom went on.

“Alright, can you tell Harry to come here because I don’t want Katie to come home and jump to conclusions if she sees one,” I added.

“Okay, I’ll tell him to come there as soon as we hang up,” He agreed.

“I’m on my way Tom, I love you,” I told him.

“Love you too,” Tom replied.

I hung up and left Katie a note before slipping on some shoes and jumping in my car, heading toward where the boys were which was about two and a half hours away. I blasted The Beatles on the way and tried to just keep my mind clear but I could help but wonder why Tom would kiss Giovanna, I mean, they’ve been broken up for a while and when did she show up again? I’m so confused!

Once I finally got there, I found Tom lying on the bed of their hotel and Dougie and Danny were talking to him.

”KIRSTIE!” Dougie yelled while running over and nearly tackling me a hug and covering my face with kisses. “I miss you!”

“I miss you too babe but I need to talk to my brother,” I playfully pouted at him while kissing his lips.

“Okay, but can I be with you when you’re done talking with him?” He asked while sending me a cute look.

“Of course,” I beamed while giving him a little sweet kiss and a hug before I went over and sat down on the bed with Tom.

“We’ll go get some coffee,” Danny said while getting up and ruffling up my hair as he walked by.

Once the door closed and I gave Tom a big hug and then asked him what happened.

“Well Gio showed up at our show last night and afterward when we were leaving, she got backstage and wanted to talk to me so I agreed. She apologized and wanted to get back together but I told her that I loved Katie but then she just kissed me, out of the blue. I was caught off guard but then I pushed away and left. Of course someone just had to take a picture and Katie is probably going to see it and break up with me,” He sighed, running his hands through his short blonde locks.

“I’m sure Katie will understand,” I tried to assure him. “Maybe she hasn’t even seen it!”

“I hope she understands, I don’t want to hurt her,” Tom said while looking into my eyes.

Just then, I felt my phone vibrate and took it out to look at my text and it was from Harry, telling me that Katie knew so I went into the bathroom so Tom couldn’t hear and called her.

“Katie! Please don't hang up!” I shouted the second she answered.

“Kirstie.....” Katie’s weary voice came.

“Oh gosh, I'm so sorry, I......I don't what to do! He's my brother and I'm so upset with him but you're my best friend and........gosh!” I groaned.

“Kirstie, I feel so used.” She told me.

“No, no, don't say that.” I pleaded, knowing the truth.

“Kirstie, I.....I don't think I can really talk right now.” She went on.

“I understand.........talk to me when you can. I love you, girl.” I replied before she hung up.

I let out a sigh and pushed my phone into my pocket. I don’t know what to do! I can’t tell Katie the truth, that’s something Tom has to do but I can’t assure him that she will believe him because I don’t know. I can’t solve everyone’s problems for them but I sure do wish I could.
♠ ♠ ♠
This week has been so crazy! i can't believe it! so glad it's saturday!!!!!

The Fletcher siblings

KATIE!