Just Look Into My Eyes, Cause the Heart Never Lies

Cute Little Accented Laugh

This is just getting ridiculous, I’m tired of everyone suffering because they’re too stubborn to man up and just talk out their problems. Katie is starving herself, Tom is all depressed and won’t talk to anyone and it’s affecting everyone. I’m not going to sit on the sidelines and watch this, I’m going to make them talk whether they like it or not!

“Katie, you’re going to stay with us until you can get healthy, I’m not going to leave you alone until you do,” I stated as the two of us moved her things back into the guest room.

“I’m fine,” She stated.

“No, you’re not. And you have to talk to Tom,” I told her. “I know it’s going to be hard but you have to.”

“I don’t want to though,” Katie wearily sighed while sitting on the bed.

“Katie, will you do it for me?” I asked while pouting out my bottom lip.

“Only because you’re my friend,” She groaned.

“Okay,” I smiled. “I’m going to go start making dinner, hopefully Tom will be home by then and you’re eating whether you like it or not.”

I got up and headed downstairs, grilling up some chicken and getting out the plates.

“Something smells good in here,” I heard a cute voice say.

I turned around to see Dougie leaning against the doorframe, sending me that adorable smile.

“Hey, I can make good food,” I battled.

“I didn’t mean the food smelled good, I meant you,” He grinned, wrapping his arms around my waist and nuzzling his head into the crook of my neck, leaving soft kisses there and saying, “I love you.”

“I love you too,” I smiled, hugging onto him and enjoying his signs of affection. “I missed you today.”

“I missed you, we were playing so many songs that made me think of you,” Dougie said. “I never thought that I’d be with such a wonderful girl.”

“I didn’t think I’d ever be with such a sweet guy who was one of my brother’s best friends,” I laughed.

“You and your cute little accented laugh,” He smiled, kissing my lips softly.

“We’ve been over this before! I don’t have an accent, you do!” I laughed.

“I don’t think so, but I’ll agree because I want some kisses,” Dougie grinned, planting a passionate kiss on my lips.

“Ahem,” My brother cleared his throat loudly.

“Do you need something?” I playfully laughed while looking at him.

“Um yeah, my best friend and sister are making out in the kitchen near the food I’m going to eat!” Tom teased.

“Well aren’t you a comedian?” I teased as he took a bow and laughed before turning and left the room.

“Who’s car is that outside?” Dougie randomnly asked, making me realize something I totally forgot.

“It’s Katie’s,” I said, my eyes growing wide. “She’s staying here because she’s sick and it’s ridiculous that those two are both so depressed but neither will talk to each other but I need to go tell Tom before he sees her.”

Dougie let go of me and the two of us ran out of the room and up the stairs since Tom wasn’t downstairs.

“Katie, what are you doing? You’re so frail,” I heard Tom’s voice say from the guest room.

“I think he found her,” Dougie whispered.

I just nodded my head before Dougie and I walked back downstairs, leaving them to talk. I sure hope this goes well but I have the sinking feeling it won’t.
♠ ♠ ♠
whoo!!!!! it's a week from my 17th birthday! I'M SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kirstie

KATIE!!! I LOVE YOU TOO!