Just Look Into My Eyes, Cause the Heart Never Lies

It Looked Like You Peed Your Pants!

“Ian has gotten really hot,” I giggled as Katie and I walked toward Tom and Dougie and Ian was down the beach, looking for them.

“What do you mean ‘gotten’?” she teased. “You’ve always had a crush on him.”

“I’m just saying, he’s cuter than I remember,” I replied with a laugh. “But not cuter than Dougie.”

“Look! There they are!” Katie said, pointing to two blonde’s.

Tom was laying on a beach towel while Dougie was building something in the sand. I took off at full speed and jumped, tackling him into the soft sand.

”Dougie!” I squealed.

”Kirstie!” He beamed while looking to my eyes as his face lit up. “I was kind of wondering who was tackling me.”

“Who else would it be?” I giggled, lying on top of him as he wrapped his arms around me.

“I missed you,” Dougie softly said as he gently rubbed my bare sides.

“I missed you too,” I replied before we shared a beautiful and passionate kiss.

A moment later we heard someone clearing their throat and Tom and Katie were giving us an ‘are you kidding me look.’

“Tommy,” I grinned, giving him a hug. “Missed you bro.”

“I missed you too sis,” He smiled before he let go to hook his arms back around Katie.

I turned back around and Dougie was standing up so I jumped into his arms and hooked my legs around his waist and he held me up.

”Dougie I can’t believe you won! You’re king of the jungle!” I squealed.

“I know! I was so happy!” He laughed.

“You two are so gross,” Ian rolled his eyes while coming to sit with us so Dougie and I sat down with everyone else.

“No grosser than them,” I replied, pointing to Katie and Tom and Ian nodded his head.

“We were actually just talking about how Kirstie used to have a crush on you,” Katie had to bring up and laugh, making my cheeks turn red.

“Remember when I asked you to the Sadie Hawkins Dance?” I asked Ian.

“Yeah, I do,” He laughed. “And then you spilled your drink all over my pants and it looked like I peed my pants,” Ian went on, making all of us laugh so hard.

“That was the funniest thing that happened at a school event ever,” Katie cracked up.

“That would be so embarrassing,” Dougie chuckled.

“But Ian was like the coolest guy at school so no one laughed at him!” I giggled, giving him a light shove and he just snickered.

I just laughed at the memory of that. I am so clumsy sometimes and my hyperness just takes over, but especially when I was younger and was so nervous around Ian because I liked him so much! I had the biggest crush on that guy, but now I have a bigger crush on my King of the Jungle.
♠ ♠ ♠
I screamed when Dougie won! haha

Kirstie

KATIE FLETCHER!