Just Look Into My Eyes, Cause the Heart Never Lies

I Found Him

I felt someone poking my back in the morning and whispering my name. I stirred but didn't open my eyes or respond. When they yielded no reply, they kept on poking me and then it changed to shaking.

"Okay, I'm awake," I groaned, swatting their hand away.

"Kirstie, get up!" Ian said while smacking me with a pillow.

"What's the deal?" I questioned.

"Do you know what time it is?" He asked in a worried tone as he paced back and forth.

"Um..." I trailed off while grabbing my phone. "It's almost noon."

"KATIE ISN'T BACK!" Ian growled.

"Well she's a big girl, she can take care of herself. Don't worry," I smiled while getting up to hug him.

I then went on to get dressed while Ian sat around worried to death. Eventually the doorknob turned open and Katie was standing there.Ian went on to give her an earful about how she should have answered her phone and how worried he was and all that but once he tired himself out and sat down, I went over to hug her.

"You have to tell me what happened," I said to her.

"I will, go sit down," Katie replied. "So I do have to tell you something, and I brought someone..."

She pulled in a very cute boy who waved and she said, "Guys this is Alex, we used to be really good friends and he is who I stayed with last night."

"Oooh," I couldn't help but say.

"Well before I have to tell you guys something, I found someone outside and thought I'd bring him up," Katie trailed off while pulling another boy into the room.

This one had a small frame, blonde messy hair, a headband, skinny jeans and a stripey tee shirt. I let out a big squeal before jumping up.

"DOUGIE!" I screamed, jumping into his arms.

"Hello baby," He beamed, spinning me around.

"Where did you find this fine thing?" I giggled to Katie.

"He was outside," She smiled.

"We have three days off and I've been missing you like crazy and had to come see you," Dougie grinned.

"Tom didn't come?" I asked.

"We didn't have reservations for the plane and there was only one extra seat so he's taking the next available flight out," Dougie explained.

"Um, hey can I tell you guys something?" Katie spoke up.

We nodded before all of us sat down and Katie stole a nervous glance at Alex before she took a deep breath.

"Alex and I are married."
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh geez!!!!!

KATIE!