Status: finn <3

You've Got Me, Right Where You Need

E L E V E N

Liana was flittering around getting ready for Freddy to get here. I just lay on the sofa watching here apply copious amounts of eyeliner. “Shouldn’t you be getting ready for Sonnie?” she smiled at me.

Turns out she knew Sonnie was sending me the roses. She told him where I worked but never told me it was him. I had been ignoring her most of the evening, but she knew I was only playing. She huffed and came to sit next to me, putting her arm around my shoulder.

“Listen love, I just want you to be happy like I am with Freddy. Plus Sonnie is an absolute sweetheart. Just give him a chance yeah?” she squeezed my shoulder and then stood up, leaving the room. I got up after and raced up to my room to get changed. After slipping off the blue cardie I chucked on a washed out red sweatshirt and then put on a little eyeliner and some lip balm. For some reason I wanted to look nice. I heard the door bell go, and heard liana’s muffled voice. I descended down the stairs to see Freddy just going out of the door. Liana turned to and gave me a quick hug. “He’s in there, be nice” she whispered in my ear and quickly left the house. I took a deep breath and waked into the lounge.

He was sat on the sofa, legs crossed and his shoes thrown carelessly in front of him. I went and sat near him, thankfully out sofa had three seats so there was a seat in between us. “I don’t bite you know” he winked and my heart started to flutter. I took in a ragged breath and smiled lightly. “So what’s the plan?” he flung his legs to the side and faced me.

“Well last week I just watched TV” I said staring at the screen. I knew I was being rude, but I had no idea how to act. I’d never been I this situation before.

“Alright, we’ll do that then” he said but quieter and swung his legs around so that he was facing the TV again. We sat I silence for what felt like forever, but it was only a few minutes. When the adverts came on the screen I looked over at him. His head was down, looking at his hands and his lips were pursed. I reached for the remote and switched it off. His head shot up and he turned to me. “What did you turn it off for?”

“Im sorry. I know im coming across as rude its just I have no idea what im doing. Ive never been in a situation like this before”

“It’s alright” he smiled “I guess it must be kinda weird me just showing up, I just, you seem pretty cool, I wanted to get to know you”

I moved up into the seat next to him and he smiled lightly. “Well, what do you wanna know?”

“Uhh, anything”

“Do you realise how hard that question is?” he smiled shyly and a small dimple appeared on his cheek. “Just ask me something” I prompted,

And that’s how we spent most of the evening. I found out he used to live in east London but moved to go to uni, and he’s taking a course in photography. I spoke a bit about my job and told him I’d introduce him to tom one day. He had a slight fan girl moment when I told him I knew tom which I thought was cute. He had a really lovely smile as well.

Over the course of the evening we had managed to get even closer. We were sat right next to each other and my legs were tucked up to my chest, whilst his arm across the back of the sofa edging closer to my shoulders. We had been talking for about 2 and a half hour’s now and I couldn’t help but yawn a few times. After the third one he laughed lightly at me. “Tired?” he questioned.

“Just a little” I smiled at him and with that he brought his arm down so it was around me and he pulled me into him. I rested my head on his shoulder feeling a little tense at first, but after a while I relaxed and could feel my eyes drooping.

“You alright sitting like that?” he whispered. Truth be told it was a little uncomfortable and a little squished, but I was so tired I didn’t care. I mumbled something incoherent and I felt his chest shake as he chuckled.

He moved my legs so now they were draping over his lap, and he moved me forward to drop the arm that was around my shoulders, so that it was now around my waist. His free arm he slung around my front, so he was hugging me and then he rested his head on top of mine, which was nested into his kneck.

“Night vi” he whispered

“Night” I tried to say, but im not to sure if I actually did.

The next morning I woke up in my own bed. It was still dark outside for some reason but when I looked at the clock I realised why. It was half three in the morning. I groaned into my pillow and punched it. “This can not be happening” I grumbled before lifting myself out of my bed and shuffled to the bathroom.

I turned the light on and instantly regretted it because I was blinded by the brightness. After my eyes had adjusted I stared at myself in the mirror. The familiar black bag’s had crept back under my eyes, and my skin looked sickly pale. I huffed before charging into the kitchen. I was about to make some tea when I stopped. If I made it, then it’s me giving in, going back to how things were before. I marched back up to my room. I reached into my purse and pulled out a card that nurse Sammy had given me when I left. She told me to ring the number on it if ever I couldn’t sleep again. I turned it over in my fingers a few times before setting it down. Hopefully tonight was a one time thing.

I laid there for a few hours before going downstairs and getting some breakfast and sat eating it in front of the TV. I was halfway through when liana came sauntering down the stairs. She kept smiling at me but I had no idea why. After about 15 minutes I asked her why.

“No reason” she told me, that smile still playing on her lips. “You and Sonnie looked comfy on the sofa last night” she said, that stupid smile still there. I had totally forgotten about last night, and I felt my cheeks flush. “Found you practically sitting on his lap. You dirty, dirty girl”. Memories of last night came flooding back into my mind making me blush. I hadn’t meant to practically sleep with him, I was just so tired and he was so warm. I blushed even harder at the thought. She sounded like she was disappointed in me so I just kept my head down. I head her snigger and looked up. “Listen kid, you two looked adorable together, even Freddy thinks so” she laughed and stood up before looking at me once more. “Are you feeling ok?”

“Yeah why?” I asked panicked. She looked at me sceptically, analysing my features.

“You just look a little pale”

“Im fine” I said panicked and rushed up to my room. Me and Charlie had planed to go out for lunch, and even though it was early I decided to get ready and get some things before hand. After a quick shower I threw on a black and white tee and shorts with some converses. I was out of the door in less than 10 minutes, leaving liana lounging on the sofa watching SpongeBob.

I made a quick stop in top shop, leaving empty handed because I refused to pay their prices, before moving onto H&M, which is more in my price range. I got a new pair of jeans and a few tee’s for work and then left to go and meet Charlie. To get out of H&M you had to go through the men’s section. I was about half way through when I spotted his mousey brown head. I kept my own head down hoping he wouldn’t see me, and soon the door was in touching distance. I reached out to open it, but I was pulled back by my other arm. I turned around and was met with sonny’s smiling face.

“What you doing here?” he questioned.

“Im meeting someone for lunch, I was just getting some bits”

“Oh” his face seemed too had lost the smile and his eyes fell to the floor. “Anyone special?” he questioned, his voice now seeming sad.

“My best friend Charlie, It feels like I haven’t see her in ages, so we said we’d catch up”

“Oh I see” his face perked up now, and the smile returned. “I thought you… never mind. Listen I just wanted to say I had a nice time last night”

“Me too” I smiled slightly. I all honesty, I really had had a nice time with him. He was really easy to get a long with and just nice in general. He reminded me of josh in so many ways.

“Good. So ill see you around?” I was just about to answer when a guy with short bleach blond hair came up behind him, and told him something I couldn’t quite hear. “Sorry, ive gotta get back to work” he said, pulling a slightly pained face.

“You work here?”

“Yup cameras and rent don’t pay for themselves” he winked, before going back to work. I practically ran out of the shop onto the high street, feeling the cool air gently whip my face. I checked the time and made my way to meet Charlie, hurrying because knowing Charlie, she would already be there. Sure enough she was sitting outside. I plonked myself into the seat in front to her and she pushed a cup of coffee at me.

“Thanks love” I smiled and took a sip, feeling the warmth spread through me like a wildfire. I smiled contently and looked up at Charlie who was eyeing me sceptically. “What?”

“Are you alright?”

“Im fine” I answered a little too quickly.

“You just look a little pale that’s all”

“Um, I urh, im fine honestly”

“Alright” she smiled lightly and held her hands up in mock surrender. “I already ordered” she smiled, seeming pleased with herself.

“Well what if I wanted something different today?” I retorted, raising my eyebrows.

“Vi you get the same thing every time we come here. You always have, you always will”

“Well I had a long time to think in hospital im a new person”

She didn’t say anything back. She just looked at me for a few seconds and then we both erupted into fits of giggles at the same time. By the time we were done the waiter put out food in front of us.

What with me working all week, and Charlie off at uni, we never got to sped that much time with each other anymore. Well that and all her free time was taken up by Ali. I know it seems like I don’t like the guy, but I do really. He’s good to Charlie and I know he would never hurt her, it just sometimes I miss how thing were before he came into he picture. She was the salt to my pepper, and to some extent she still is, I just wish I could see her more often. But when I do see her, its like no time has past. We don’t need a big reunion or whatever else; we can just go back to normal instantly.

“vi?”

“yeah” I looked up at Charlie who was smiling slightly.

“your just sat there smiling”

“oh sorry” I felt my face flush so I just shook my head trying to hide it.

We carried on eating and then she dropped me home. When I walked to the door, I saw a boy sitting on the front step. As I got closer he looked up and smiled that beautiful smile that I loved so much.

“what are doing here josh?”

“I came to see you, but no ones in”

“I was out with Charlie how long have you been here for?”

He looked at his phone and then into my eyes, “about 15 minutes” I smiled and unlocked the door, and led him though to the kitchen.

“can I get you anything?” he just shook his head and sat on a chair. “ok, so why did you wanna see me?”

“oh right, well we’re doing a gig on Saturday, just wondering if maybe you wanted to come?”

“oh wow thanks, yeah that sounds awesome”

He smiled widely and pulled out four tickets. He then reached into another pocket and pulled out 4 other things and handed them over too. “back stage passes” he told me, clearly noting the fact that I had no idea what they were. “so how are you?”

“better” the lie rolled of my tongue easier than I thought it would. Technically I did feel slightly than before I was in hospital, but I could feel myself getting worse. But josh took the bait. Usually he could see right through me. I must be getting good at the whole lying thing.
♠ ♠ ♠
1st outfit &2nd outfit

i was supposed to upload this yesterday, but my laptop has only just been fixed, so sorry its a little late, but enjoy :)

thanks too:
RebeccaRiot!
SANTI.
Welldream2morro
TheHider &
KezzaMeAtSix

for comments <3 i love you all

um yeah more comments would be amazinggggggg if thats possible :) hope you are all well and um yeah... idk what else to say. ;) xxx