Status: finn <3

You've Got Me, Right Where You Need

T W E N T Y F O U R

Sonnie moved back in with Freddy after that. I knew it was for the best, but what with liana now moved out, coral never there and Zahra and Oakley up in her room most of the time, I knew I was going to get lonely. Plus I never saw Charlie anymore. Well not as much as I would like to anyway.

Then there was josh. He was really busy lately, so I only had the odd text from him here and there. I still hadn’t told him about me and Sonnie, and it wasn’t until the next Sunday that I actually saw him again. He texted me saying to come to his house and to “dress warm”, whatever that meant.

I didn’t really have anything warm, so I just put a jumper on, and one of lianas jackets that she left behind. I was nervous about seeing him because I didn’t know what would happen when I told him about Sonnie. My hands were shaking whilst I was waiting for him, but as soon as I saw his face, everything melted away. He dipped his head and kissed me quickly.

“I’ve missed you” he mumbled against them and kissed me again.

“I’ve missed you, too. So what are we doing then?”

“You’ll see” he winked and pulled me away to the train station. We waited in line to buy some tickets and I kept asking where we were going but he just told me to wait. “Can I get two return tickets to Brighton please” josh asked the overly made up woman behind the glass. He paid and we quickly made out way down into the platform and onto the next rain.

“Why are we going to Brighton?”

“Because I wanted to take you away, so we just be together without anyone asking questions. Even if only for one day” he smiled sadly and tucked some hair behind my ear. “So how did you get away from Sonnie then?”

“Huh?”

“Well it’s your only day off; I thought he might want to spend it with you”

“Oh well, um, I did what I said I was going too.” He looked at me with a confused expression on his face. “I’ll tell you when there’s not so many people around” I whispered in his ear.

We arrived in Brighton within an hour, and were soon making our way down the massive hill that took us to the sea. We sat down on the pebbles and he put an arm around my waist. The wind was strong and it blew josh’s hair all around his face. I brushed my fingers through it, trying to tame the beast, but it only got messed up again.

“So you gonna tell me what you meant now?” he said against my neck before kissing my cheek. I menouvered myself so that we were now facing each other and I took his hands in mine.

“Remember last week, I said I would have to choose between you and Sonnie?” he was looking at me like a little lost puppy, hanging on every word I was saying. “And you told me you would wait for me?” He nodded lightly and gripped my hands tighter. “Well you don’t need to wait anymore. Like ash would choose Pikachu, I chose you”.

Next thing I knew I was laying down on the pebbles with josh on top of me, covering my face with kisses. He hovered over me slightly, a massive grin plastered on his face.

“You are such a dork sometimes and are you being serious, your not just messing with me are you?”

“No josh, im being serious” he let out a massive breath and lay next to me.

“Did you tell him about me?”

“No, he guessed. Well I told him that we shouldn’t be together anymore, and he guessed it was because of you”

“Ahh so im the home wrecker?” he laughed and kissed my cheek. “Are you ok?”

“Yeah, I mean it fells weird at the moment, and he was mad at first but me and him are friends now” I felt him nod next to me, before he jumped up and pulled me with him. His arms locked around my waist and I placed my hands on his chest.

“so lets cut to the chase. I like you, you like me, well at least you said you did” he winked and I buried my face in his shirt. “I don’t wanna wait around forever; I want you to be mine now. So can we finally be together then?” His nose rubbed against my own and my breath caught in my throat.

I nodded and he kissed me forcefully. I could feel my knees begin to buckle under me, but I didn’t wanna pull away. Josh eventually pulled backed and looked right into my eyes.

“Finally” he huffed and lifted me off the ground.

“Josh! Put me down!”

“Never! If I wanna pick up my woman then by god im gonna” he smiled. Next thing I knew he was running me down to the sea.

“Josh, you dare and I will kill you” I said seriously, but he just laughed. He swung me around to throw me in but didn’t let me go. I let out a small squeak and he chuckle as he set me down.

“Sorry love, I couldn’t resist” I pushed him lightly into the sea, and his shoes and the bottom of his jeans got wet. He shouted and tried to reach for me, but I run off. I got all the way back up to the top of the beach before he grabbed me by the waist. “What was that for?”

“Sorry love, I couldn’t resist” I mocked and he just shook his head. “I really am sorry though, I didn’t know I was that strong” I winked.

“Its ok, I’ll dry. Come on, this relationship can only be official once I win you a stuffed toy.” He grabbed my hand and we ambled onto the pier and into the amusements. Josh found one of those claw machines with the cutest little brown bears in I had ever seen.

Josh was at it for about 15 minutes and he still hadn’t got anything. “Josh, you know, I think it would have been cheaper to buy one”

“Violet love, I am a man, therefore since I have started this, I must finish no matter how much money it costs. I won’t leave until Ive got one of these little fuckers out of here” and with that he turned and focused on the task in hand. It must be a male pride thing.

I left him to it and managed to circle the whole pier twice before I heard him shouting my name. A look of pride and accomplishment decorated his stunning face.

“I did it” he smiled, and presented me with one of the bears that was previously inside the machine. “For you my love”

“Thank you” I smiled and reached up to kiss him. His arms locked around my waist and he kissed me again.

“This is so weird” he mumbled and I raised an eyebrow at him. “A good weird. It’s just like, ive waited so long to have you, and now I do and we don’t have to hide anymore” he kissed my forehead and held me tighter. My bear now squished between our two bodies.

“We’ll not here anyway” I sighed.

“What do you mean by that?”

“Well it’s just, at home, aren’t you worried about what people are gonna say?”

“No, why would I?”

“Cause your Josh Franceschi” I said making a motion with my hands. “And im just me. Im nothing like Hanna or anyone that you should be with. All I can see are the reasons why you shouldn’t want me”

Josh took my hand and swiftly lead me off the pier and back onto the beach. It was dark now and I had a little trouble seeing where I was going, but I found my way eventually. He sat down and pulled me with him, so that I was cuddled into his side, and he wrapped his arms around me.

“Now I want you to listen, and listen good” he said into my ear. His breath was hot on my neck and I could feel my heart beat quicken. I swear he made me feel like a teenager again. “If I wanted a girl like Hanna then I would have stayed with her. I don’t want her though, I never really did. I was only with her to distract myself from you, as harsh as it sounds. I want you. Forever and always. That’s the way it should have been from the very beginning. But I have you now, and nothing or no one is going to take you away from me. You hear that? You’re stuck with me”

“That doesn’t sound too bad”

“Why would you think I wouldn’t want you vi? You’re like perfect”

“Im far from perfect josh”

“We’ll you’re my idea of perfect”

“Then you have a very distorted view of what perfect is”

He chuckled and kissed me before looking at me with such intensity I thought his eyes were gonna fall out.

“You’re all ive ever wanted violet. I love you”

“I love you, too josh”

“I really don’t understand why your so insecure”

“Im sorry” I whispered and he kissed my temple.

“You don’t need to be sorry love. I don’t think you’ve been told how amazing you are often enough. But don’t worry, that’s all gonna change” I clearly looked like I had no idea what he was talking about because he continued. “Im gonna tell you every day how perfect you are until you believe it”

I shook my head and tried to hide my face, but he pulled me back so we were lying down.

“Im gonna warn you now, im gonna be away a lot, touring and stuff, and its gonna be hard, and at times your gonna wonder why you put yourself through all the heart ache just for me-“

“Josh” I cut him off “ive had good practice. Think about, ive had to live for about 5 years without you. I think I can handle a few months here and there”

“I know” he chuckled “but we weren’t together then, it might be a little different this time. But I want you to remember something” and he pointed up to moon. Tonight if was bright and full and you could clearly see the face in it. “Whenever you need me, or miss me or whatever, just look up at him” he nodded towards the direction of the moon again. “Cause I’ll be able to see him too, and then I wont see so far away”

I could literally burst with happiness. He was like the most perfect person in the world, and it didn’t seem fair that I got to keep him.

“Come on you, we better get going or we’re gonna miss the train” so we trudged back up the massive hill that leads you to the train station, and were soon on out way home. “Can I stay with you tonight?” he whispered. The butterflies came to life once more as I thought about josh lying next to me and not feeling bad about it.

“Of course.” I managed to choke out.
♠ ♠ ♠
outfit :)

thank you too:
Crimson_Desire
RIOT_97
TheHider
candycanepirate
Belle-of-boulevards
HUSTLERS_UK
RebeccaRiot! &&
xoannahearts

for comments, i love you guys <3

ive noticed that the amount i write in here is getting longer. maybe by the end it'll be longer than the story ;)

ok so my connection is down and is being a total bitch so im trying to upload as best i can.

i uploaded the first chapter to This Is The Calm Before The Storm so go check it out if you haven't already and tell me what you think :)

secondly ive written a tom sykes one shot cause i got bored. i would love for you guys to read that as well if you want. its not good or anything it was just letting my brain wander. go check it out here and tell me what you think.

ok there are only two chapters of this story after this one. i hope you enjoy this and leave me lots of comments cause it makes me feel loved ;) i love you guys so much and thank you all for supporting me.

byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee xxx