Status: finn <3

You've Got Me, Right Where You Need

T W E N T Y S I X

When I woke up I could feel josh’s arm slug carelessly across my waist from behind me, and his bare chest against my bare back. The night before me and josh got slightly carried away, and here we were. To say it wasn’t the most perfect night of my existence would be a lie. I thought I couldn’t love josh anymore than I already did, but last night proved me wrong.

So this morning I should be happy right?

Well no. My two weeks were up and josh was leaving for tour in a matter of hours.

The first thing I saw when I opened my eyes were josh’s bags in the corner of the room by the door, and then our clothes scattered around them on the floor. I sighed heavily and felt josh move behind me.

“Good morning beautiful” he said in that heavy, sleepy morning voice that made the butterflies turn in the pit of my stomach. I spun in his arms so I was facing him, and brushed some hair out if his face before resting my hand on his cheek.

“Is it?”

“What’s that supposed to mean”

“You’re leaving”

He smiled sadly and kissed the end of my nose. His fingers trailed lightly up and down my body, almost as if he was trying to trace a pattern to remember me by.

“I know. But its not forever. I’ll be home soon. Plus ive been on tour before and you we’re fine” he giggled.

“Yeah, well weren’t together then, plus you weren’t in America then. I don’t wanna sound like a grumpy bitch, but im gonna miss you”

“Love, im gonna miss you too. But I know we’re strong enough to get through this” I nodded once more and he kissed my forehead, before holding me. I leant my head on his chest and tried to memorise his steady heart beat. It might be the only thing that could keep me sane. “Promise me something?”

“Anything”

“Don’t forget me”

It only came out as a whisper, and I almost didn’t hear him.

“Josh, I could never forget you, why would you even ask a stupid question like that” A nervous giggle escaped my lips when I’d finished and josh smiled too.

“Sorry. It’s just as corny as this will sound, sometimes I have to pinch myself cause it feels like im dreaming when im with you. Like I can’t believe you want to be with me”

“Ive never wanted anyone else” I whispered and he kissed me once more.

“We better get ready” he sighed, and I pulled the sheet around me before I waddled into the bathroom. After a quick shower, I got dressed and we loaded josh’s bags into Zahra’s car. Since neither I nor josh could drive, it was up to Zahra to drive us to the airport.

We sat in the back, and he played with my fingers and my hair the whole way there. Zahra parked and helped us get his bags out but then told us she would wait in the car for me. So josh and I walked hand in hand into the airport, where we met the others. I said goodbye to all the others first, and I stood waiting for josh to finish saying goodbye to people when a girl walked up to me.

“First time huh?” she smiled and held out her hand. “Georgina, im Chris’s girlfriend.” She had long blonde hair; warm brown eyes and a smile that made me trust her instantly. You know sometimes you meet people, and you know their fake right away? Well not this girl.

“Nice to meet you, im violet” I smiled and I shook her hand.

“Trust me, it gets easier”

“What does?”

“I guess you could call it, for need of a better word, “the pain” she smiled “I mean don’t get me wrong, I still miss chris more than anything when he’s gone, especially when he’s so far away, but I guess ive just gotten used to it. Plus the time we do spend together is more special”

“Thank you” I smiled and she patted my arm.

“You ever need to talk, just call me yeah? Its gonna feel like no one understands what’s going on in your life, but I’ll understand. Plus I’ll probably need more help than you; I’m a mess most of the time”

“I will” I smiled and we shared a small hug. “Thank you”

“No worries love” and with that she walked away. I looked up and my eyes instantly found joshes. He walked slowly over to me, and we were soon in each others arms.

“I’ll phone you all the time, I promise. And I’ll email you and I’ll fly you out or whatever you want, okay? I love you”

“Don’t fall in love with some screaming American fan girl”

“I won’t. There’s nothing that can keeps us apart.”

“I love you, josh”

“I love you, too violet. So much. I’ll call you as soon as I get there okay?”

“Okay”. I blinked and the tears that had been building finally spilled out of my eyes. I giggled lightly and he wiped them away. “I promised myself I wouldn’t cry”

“Its ok love”

We stood there for a while just holding each other, until dan snapped us out of out happy bubble.

“Oi, gay boy, you ready?” he shouted, and josh pulled away.

“Fuck off. And yes” I looked up and he kissed me once more. “See you soon?” I nodded and we pulled away. I looked over at Georgina and she held her hand out to me. I gratefully took it, and we stood together and watched the boys walk off.

He gradually got smaller and smaller, and then one by one the boys disappeared through the door. Josh was last, and just before he went through the door, he turned and faced us.

“I LOVE YOU, VIOLET SIMMONS!” he shouted before one of the boys grabbed his arm and pulled him through the door and out of my sight.

And just like that he was gone.
♠ ♠ ♠
Outfit :)

Thank you too:
DontMindJessie
xoannahearts
tmdaisy22 &&
TheHider

For comments <3

Ok. So this is it. Sorry if it’s like the worst ending ever but yeah and im sorry its short and yeah idk.

I would like to thank every single person who had ever read, subscribed or commented on this story. If I could thank you all personally I would, but I don’t think it would be possible.

This story has been a pleasure to write. It’s like the first story ive ever felt proud of, and im so glad that people have liked as much as they have. I never anticipated this much feedback and support so thank you.

I need to stop being so mushy, so I’ll stop.

So yes sequel should be soon, I don’t know when but keep subscribed so that when it eventually does arrive you’ll know :)

So yeah, usual plea for comments, I wanna know what you think of the story as a whole, or just on the last chapter or whatever you want, so yeah comments pleaseeeee :)

Ok so I’ll say thank you one last time, and until the next instalment, stay classy ;) xxxxxxxx