Sunsets Never Were So Bright

I wish you could have seen us

I felt something heavy around my midsection. My eyes opened to reveal a tattooed arm draped over my stomach. It was bright, and I was surrounded by bushes.
"Fuck!" I yelled.
The man next to me jumped.
"Zack! Fuck fuck fuck! I need to get home!"
"Oh, shit, me too."
He didn't seem quite as upset as I did.
"If my mom sees that I'm not home, I'm so fucked. I can't walk in like this!" I said, motioning to my band shirt and skinny jeans.
"Okay, we'll stop by my house and I'll let you borrow some of my sister's clothes. She's at college, so you don't have to worry about her being mad."
"And your parents?"
"Left after the ball. They're in Cancun for the next three months."
I nodded, too tired to continue arguing. He gathered the blanket and the empty bottles of alcohol and took me to his house. It was huge, to say the least.
"You hungry or something? I can make you a sandwich."
"No lobster bisque?"
He rubbed the back of his neck nervously. "Uh, I can't cook. I live off sandwiches and cereal."
I laughed. "Understandable. Don't you guys have a maid or something?"
"We did. Then she caught me coming back home after getting completely wasted and I demanded that my mom fire her."
"I wish my mom was like that. It's a typical Cinderella story, I guess. Only she's my real mom, not my step mom. My sister's the only person who matters."
"You're the only person that matters to me."
His comment caught me off guard, and I searched his eyes for some sign of what he meant. I came up empty handed.
"Uh, I'll just head up to Zina's room and grab some clothes," I said, shaking my head.
"Why don't I give you one of my shirts? Zina's are probably too small, anyways, I mean, she hasn't worn them in a while and I didn't mean to call you fat but that's probably what you think and-"
I put my finger on his lips. "It's fine Zack," I giggled. He smiled and the crimson on his face disappeared.
"C'mon." He grabbed my hand and pulled me up to his room. He rummaged through his closet, finding me a Misfits shirt.
"Put this on, I'll go get some shorts from Zina's room."
I slipped off my In This Moment shirt slowly. I hadn't realized how long it had taken me to actually take me shirt off until I heard Zack's heavy breathing behind me. I grabbed the shirt off the bed and covered myself quickly. Zack's hands pulled the shirt away.
"Much better," he whispered, before attacking my lips with his own. He parted mine, our tongues caught in a battle of dominance. My fingers found the ends of his hair eagerly, and he fell down onto the couch, pulling me with him. He flipped us around so he was topping me.
Probably a good idea, considering anything past a heated make out session was new ground for me.
We continued our tongue battle for a few more minutes. "Amber, if I don't stop now, I'm not sure I'll be able to later," he mumbled against my lips.
I kissed him once more. "Who said I wanted you to stop?" I let my hands rest on the hem of his shirt. We broke apart for his shirt to pass over his head, but once I'd thrown it across the room, his lips were on my neck. I felt his fingers reach around my back, unhooking my bra and throwing it on top of his shirt. He kneaded my breasts until his mouth found them, the feeling making me moan.
"That's what I like to hear," he mumbled.
"You're a little overdressed." I fumbled with the button his jeans. Once I managed to undo it, he stood up and slipped his jeans off in record time. He continued his war path downwards, kissing every piece of flesh he could. Kissing each of my hip bones, he slowly pulled down my skinny jeans leaving me just in my red and black boyshorts. He slipped his fingers into them, stroking my slit gently.
"Oh, fuck, Zack," I hissed, making him laugh.
"You're a virgin, aren't you?"
I felt the blush creep up my cheeks. "Yes."
He kissed my lips and pushed my boyshorts to the side. "I'll make this good, I promise."
I gasped when one of his fingers entered me unexpectedly. He started moving it in and out slowly, adding another one without warning, causing me to grind my hips against his hand. He chuckled at my eagerness.
"Calm down, sweets, we'll get there soon enough."
He stood up and easily slid his boxers down his legs. Once they were with the rest of his clothes, he slid two fingers back inside of me. My back arched. I wanted more. Zack got the hint, because soon he was putting a condom on and positioning himself at my entrance. The next sensation I felt was a tearing.
"Ow," I whimpered, being cut off by Zack's lips...again.
"It gets better baby."
He started to move himself faster, and the pain was replaced by an immense pleasure. I let out a small moan, which got louder as he continued thrusting. A warm ball erupted in the pit of my stomach, and as he continued to get faster, I felt the ball explode.
"Fuck!"
He came seconds later, collapsing on top of me, breathless. He pulled out and threw the condom in the trash, smiling at me.
"So much better than my dreams."
♠ ♠ ♠
Erm...yeah...I'm not good at sex scenes. At all. I actually already have an update written for this story, so you will NOT have to wait 11 months for another update. Since this is the first update since the recs have been added, could I get a few?

Thank you so much to the readers who have stuck with this story!