Status: On-going:)

Take Time to Realize

All Evangelina wanted was to disappear.
She'd lived her high society snob life for too long, so long she knew she couldn't be part of it any longer. She was numb and felt her life was rushing by and she had no control over it. Everything she did, said, even thought about was with her parents permission and she hated it. Soon after she found out about her arranged marriage, she'd had enough. So, on her 18th birthday she ran away. Leaving her royal family in the spotlight to explain her absence. She found the farthest most unheard of place in the U.S.
All Paul wanted was to never imprint.
He convinced himself that it was impossible. That he was and always would be a hundred women man. His parents passed when he was pretty young and he was left to look after his rebellious sister. Raise her even, but it still didn't stop his ways. It wasn't until, at 18, his packmates sister tied him down due to his impregnating her. And although no one liked this demanded marriage, they saw it necessary since they had a child together. He cheated every night and thought nothing of his actions. His wife divorced him and took full custody of their child. Still he slept around and never seemed to learn his lesson.

Title credit: Realize by Colbie Caillat
  1. The Perfect Life
    Chapter One- Evangelina's POV
  2. Responsibilities? Me?
    Chapter Two- Paul's POV
  3. Stay away from the Parkers
    Chapter Three- Evangelina's POV
  4. As irresponsible as you are
    Chapter Four- Pau's POV