Status: On-going:)

Take Time to Realize

The Perfect Life

*Taxton Castle, Italy- 3rd person*
Mrs Harpstem knocked gently on her daughter's door. In her hands she held an example of the invitations she was going to send out to the guests of said daughter's wedding. Of course, at first she'd tried to just walk in but the door was locked. After a couple of seconds she knocked harder and a lot more vigorously, "Evangelina Juliet Harpstem! You answer the door right now Missy, or we'll take the lock off permanently!"
When silence was all that responded to her, she ordered the nearest maid to get her husband right away. Mr Harpstem was furious that his wife had summoned him upstairs while he'd been on an important call with his daughter's future in-laws. He stormed up all the flights of stairs to find his wife outside his youngest child's bedroom door. His voice was a venomous hiss when he spoke to her, "What is wrong with you?! I was talking to the Lord of Barkshire! Making the final arrangements-"
"You're daughter is not cooperating with me! Tell her to open this godforsaken door, Richard! She isn't answering me at all!" Mrs Harp told him angrily. After a few tries from her husband she demanded somebody to unlocked the door somehow. When somebody finally got it unlocked, the furious parents burst inside ready to yell at their newly eighteen year old daughter. But instead all they could see was an empty room with a note set on the bed.
Her mother picked it up and read it. Her face went white as she screamed, fainted, and was skillfully caught by the nearest butler. Mr Harpstem grabbed the letter off the floor after a nod at the man who'd caught his wife. His eyes scanned it and his expression turned sour. Throwing the letter on the ground he stamped out of the room flooded with so much fury, it was probably heard from miles away. The butler's carried Mrs Harpstem to her room.
A couple of the house's maids looked at each other in confusion as the King and Queen of Boringio left their only daughter's room in terrible states. One urged the other to go investigate, and so she curiously entered the room and spotted the note quickly. She read it with a gasp not daring to touch it. On the pretty stationary the princess kept there was a short message.
'Dear Mother and Father,
I will not be controlled anymore. Go find yourself a new puppet.
Sincerely,
Evangelina.'

*Forks, Washington- 1st Person*
"Freedom!" I exclaimed happily after I'd paid the taxi driver that had taken me to the smallest rainiest town in America. I was in the little town center outside the only hair salon around, since I figured my parents were about to find out I was missing. Walking inside and asking if any of the stylists were free, I noticed all the weird stares I was receiving.
The stylist dyed my hair from it's dark brown state to a nice light honey color. I paid her in cash and walked out and down the high street. In my first day of freedom, I would follow one of my dreams. I found the local high school and enrolled as a teacher. I'd been to college in the UK and got a teaching degree that the small school of Fork's High accepted without any questions. I'd lied and said Harpstem was my mothers maiden name, that she'd been married since and changed it. Somehow, the principle bought it and I was due to start at the end of the student's summer vacations.
The news of my missing never did reach the tiny town of Forks. I took no time in buying myself a small apartment and beginning my new job. After three months everybody in the town knew me as Juliet Marksfield the youngest teacher around. Nobody ever doubted my identity, and nobody tried to take control of my life again. I really was free. It seemed like everything was perfect. I was dating before I knew it and fell in love with a lovely gentleman that worked as a doctor. Soon Derek became the center of my life.
I was happy yet something was missing. Something wasn't in my life that was meant to be there. I couldn't figure out what though. I'd lived the 'perfect' life and had it all. I was living the humble life now, but I selfishly felt like something was missing from it.
It'd be another two years until I'd find what I was missing.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you like:)
Not the best chapter but it's a chapter to bring you up tot the time Paul's POV is at...