Fame

Beginning of the end.

"Thank you guys so much for coming here and partying with us. We're Forever Young, and we hope you've had a fantastic night!" I yelled into the microphone, eyeing the huge rambunctious crowd that we've aquired.

"You guys fucking rock!" Jordan added before backing away his microphone and starting to leave the stage.

The rest of the guys, including me, follow in suit. "I'm pretty sure that's the biggest crowd we've ever had." Darren, our drummer, said once we all settle down.

I nodded in agreement, "I'm pretty sure you hit someone in the head when you threw your drumstick." I pointed out.

He shrugged, "It happens."

I rolled my eyes at him before eyeing Eric and Zack who are looking at Eric's bass. "Still acting weird?" I asked him.

He nodded, "It just sounds weird, but I have no clue why."

"We can try talking with some of the other bands. They may know what's up." Zack suggested.

I made a sound of agreement before looking up at Jordan who grinned down at me. "How do you feel?" He asked.

"Sweaty." I replied with a chuckle.

"Good. You did great."

"We all did." I corrected him.

"Hey, you guys did awesome." A girl said as she walked over to us.

"Thanks." I replied.

She shot me a small smile before looking at Jordan and grinning. "You are an amazing guitarist."

"Thank you." He said his smile growing, I couldn't tell if he was interested in her or not but either way I couldn't help but frown. I hoped he remembered that we all agreed that dating while on tour was a big no-no.

"I'm Sam, I'm a merch girl for Chaotic Disaster." She introduced herself, holding out her hand for him to shake.

Jordan shook her hand in return, and that was his first mistake.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is going to jump around with the times. As in one chapter they will be touring, in the next they could be kids, and then the next it could be the present.

This is my break from Hear Me, I will continue writing that but until I get more ideas flowing I will not update. I hate giving my readers bullshit chapters.

Comment&Subscribe.