Fame

Terrible Things

"Peyton," Jordan said sternly, "Stop being a bitch to her."

I gaped at him, "Okay first of all, stop talking to me like I'm a five year old that's just done some terrible shit or whatever. Secondly, I didn't do a fucking thing. She came on the bus and started flipping out that I had papers all over the couch."

"That's not what she told me." He growled

"I don't give a shit what she told you," This was how we were. When she came, we fought constantly. Best friends turned into worst enemies. I got blamed for everything. She got me in trouble for nothing. "You're my best friend you're supposed to believe me, not her!"

"She wouldn't lie." He said.

I press my lips into a thin line, "Wrong again." I replied flatly.

"Peyton," He started. His tone had that warning ring to it. I had enough.

"No, just forget it. It's pretty obvious which one of us you like more so I'm just gonna go." I shoved past him and back onto the tour bus.

"You look upset." Sam said smugly from the couch.

I turn and look over at her, "And you look like a slut, but don't worry. You don't have to tell your boyfriend on me. I've already made it clear to him what I think of you." I spat as I trudged by her and to my bunk to pack some of my things into a bag.

"I'm flattered you even think of me at all." She said when I enter the lounge again, "I don't ever think of you unless it's to make him hate you more."

"This is so cliched." I told her, "The new girlfriend comes in and makes the boyfriend hate his best friend?"

She shrugged, "He's stupid enough to fall for it."

That was the first time I never stood up for Jordan, and that was the last time I was ever willingly on my bus.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry.

Comment&Subscribe?