Fame

Band Invitation

"We're 15." Jordan argued with me as we walked home from our bus stop.

"So? 15 isn't old enough to start a band!" I shot back.

"You can start a band at any age you want, you just have to have talent." He retorted.

"And money." I pointed out, "Which you're lacking in."

He shrugged, "Darren and Matt think it's a good idea."

"Darren and Matt are morons." I huffed. I felt guilty for trying to keep Jordan from his dream, but I was just scared of him becoming famous and forgetting about me.

"But we already have a few gigs!" He whined.

I rolled my eyes, "Who would even sing for your band? You? You can barely hold a note for more than two seconds."

He smirked, "That's where you come in."

I stopped walking at looked at him, "Pardon me?"

"Come on, Pey. You're can sing and you're great in front of crowds -"

"Jordan, I don't like where you're going with this. I do not want to be famous. I don't like crowds, and singing isn't a career for me." We started to walk again.

"Fine. Maybe being in a band isn't what you want, but we need you. We're already getting a few gigs here and there for our intrumentals and having you live would just help us get our name out there. You don't have to stay, you just need to help us." He reasoned.

"I really don't think I'd add anything to the band." I replied.

"Don't be so harsh on yourself." He told me, "Plus, you have amazing talent and your pretty so all the guys in the audience will be happy."

"How exciting." I said flatly.

"This is going to be great!" He cheered.
♠ ♠ ♠
Updating is really difficult. My schedule is like fucking ridiculous.

Junior year + working on the weekends + shit loads of homework = unhappy Taylor.

:/

Comment&Subscribe