Sequel: Our Lady of sorrows

I will die in this place.

Big Red the Pot Head

THe guy smiled at me funny but im sure that was how he normaly did smile his teeth were small like Gerard's but ever smaller (if thats possible.)

" So heard you was looking for some one? Looked like you were in a hurry. " He did the smile again i was totally creeped out, like one time Ray was making out with his hair brush. creeped out!

" Hey i asked you a question yah looking for a bastard or what?" His hands want right to the girls waist. she instantly pushed his hands away.

" Oh umm yah did you see, a...Dude with this long greasey black hair and like umm, a tiny elf like nose that stickes up," I was totally doing all these actions like touching my hair and wiping it on my shirt. Pushing my nose way up so you could see mmy brain.

The girl was laughing hystaricly behind her hands. THey covered most of her head and peeked between her un closed fingers.

" Uh yah we's saw a guy like that he ask us if he knew where the bars were around here, we says to 'em that they ain't got bars down in Belville, We told 'em to take a hike to Massie."

Having absolutly know idea what he said i glanced Quickley at the girl who was now trying to get the red heads hands of her a**.

" Um... listen buddy i really am from Belville and i know your not from here you have like the thickest New York accent i've ever heard." Then i could tell i'd ticked him off. He pushed the girl out of his way and rolled up his sleaves.

" Listen Kid i don't know who you are but we told your little buddy to take a hike to Belville but we didn't head 'em in da direction ok? If yous guys were really from around here you'd know that Bellville is east not west!" He was gonna beat me. He was a foot shorter then me and he was bonna beat me up!

I tried what me and gee always learned on televison on suday mornings when the looneytoons were on, " You wouldn't hit a guy with glasses ,ww....w.....wou....woul-"

I was cut off by a good punch in my stomache. I clutch what left i had and plumeted to the cement. I tried yelling but nobody was around iand i had no voice becasue the wind was knocked out of my lungs.

" Just try top where glasses when im through with you." I was surprised after he said this because his so called girklfriend hit him at the back of the head with a 50's style coke bottle. "nocked him clear into lala land" as mFrank would say.

A little shocked i began to question her actions: " Holy shit what yah do that for?"

" I did it cuz im sick of that bastard, always pushing me around like some barbie doll. ggod i hate him."

A little shocked at her language. Thinking of how perfict a girl this would be for Gee to bad he's going out with that b**** of a MOFO Burt. " So lemme get this straight your not his girlfriend.