Sequel: Our Lady of sorrows

I will die in this place.

Meeting Holly Wood

AS she fixed the rear view mirror to the mustang. She began to look my way.

" Hey you are from around here arn't you?" She began to smile her lips smooth and red against her teeth.

" Yah i used to live here with my brother, we had a small house in Belville. Do i know you from some where." My hands shock like crazy. wasn't good at talking to girls. She put on some sad looking 70's sun glasses and rolled down the window. Her mouth made loud chomping noises untill a pink bubble formed out her lips then making another lound poping noise.

Most of the first 10 minuets were quiet. Me telling her about Gee who she found extremly interesting. Which i thought was strange because most humans thought that Gerard was a decrepid excuse for a living thing.

"So mikey, right? Is Gerard A big fan of horror movies?" She was exited. I could tell by the inthusiaim she put in each question.

"Yah he loves horror movies! I do too. That was like our thing yah know. Well before...."

"Before what?" She looked like it didn't matter so much but it would. It did. Gerard was a drugie, a big fat over using Drugie! But she seemed so nice. But why was i telling her my life story. We litteraly met an hour ago. So i changed the subject.

"Umm what about your boy friend, Why were you with that guy any way." She looked down at her Little red skirt that had bat imprints on it. Then looked up at the road.

"Oh some shumck hooked me up with him at a party. Hes been a bastard ever since." I had to laugh at this one. It was true how it seemed like every thing was better at a party. my laughter was in the air for awhile she eventually joined in. What a fun time this was, but i hadn't forgotten my mission i was looking for Gee not Flirting with girls.

It seemed like another hour before she actaully cared that I should give her my name.

"Mikey, Mikey Way. and you are?" She smiled after hearing my name as if it brought back some former memoiries for her.

"My name is Holly, Holly Wood. Cheesey I know. But, hey at least I'm remembered."

"Great! After 67 whole minuets i finally get to know your name!" She laughed at this. I had to admit her laugh was alittle scarey, like she was going hystaric or somthing. Maby thats how all girls laughed? I wouldn't know, I was always to afraid to talk to 'em.

A fun ringtone by the offspring came on her red and black blinged out razor.

"Pretty fly for a white guy! dundun dun duh duh dan nah nah! Ever heard this song Mikey?" I was actually surprised she didn't take up the phone and answer it like a bussiness call. but insted she was waiting fo rthe last verse on the ring, or AKA "her favorite".

"I think I've heard it Before." I asnswered dumbfounded. I had never heard the song in my life, But I'm sure this Holly Wood person would think I was "nerdy" of somthing, if I didn't approve of her music.

She finally answered the phone with a funny sounding "yo homie Gee" I think?

I turned around as I thought would be a long convo with someboddy I had no idea existed But i saw a small patch of black by the road, thinking nothing of it i nerley igored what looked like slautered road kill. But then I relised it was my brother.