Sequel: Our Lady of sorrows

I will die in this place.

saviour

"Oh my God!" I yelled jumping out of the car. Was he dead was he alive. Oh lord let him live. I began to feel tears creeping up the sides of my "emo glasses" Then began to splash the black rims. " No. Not now." I was whispering as i hugged lifless big brother to my langy body.

He wasn't moving. Oh please let him live. PLEASE GOD!" I was screming this hurt inside like someone was ripping out my very heart. My Brother my good brother my Best friend. I hugged him closer. At the corner of my eye i saw Holly check for a pulse. But all i could ask myself was what was he thinking. As stange as this occuance was it was very un Gerard like.

I could feel my tears slither down my face as i kissed the top of Gerard's matted black hair. What did he do? What did I do?

Holly croutched by me and hugged me. A reasuring hug. Even though I had known her for maby 3 hours it seemed we both knew what effact it had and the evil that was done. I could tell by this reasuring hug that Gee had a slow or no pulse. I pulled him away to see a huge gash on the whole half of his left forehead that led down to his chin. How long had he been like this.

Holly went back to the mustang and brought some bottled water from a cooler in the back.

"Maby he still has a chance but we would have to be fast." I nodded I didn't make eye contact with her but i could tell even when she put on such a scary apel, I could tell she wanted Gerard to live.

I nodded knowing how much troble it might acutally be to get Gerard to the hospital. I slowly put his head on the sand while gentaly removing my head from beneeth his fragail skull. his mouth was slitly opened about the side. I opened my bottle of water and poured it on his pale colored lips.

After a long silence of my pouring water. Gerard began to cough, Holly was there to put him up right so he wouldn't choke on his own spit. His eyes enlarged to an 'O' like shape. My whole heart lit to see him alive again. I was overwhelmed with joy that we may still be only going to grandmas funeral.

Gerard had a hard time breathing and Holly gave him several hard hits to his back which sent a couple chunks of sand heading my way.

"Gerard?" said slowly. I put my hand on his shoulder as his eyes began to heaviley open to small slits

"Im not...bad." Gee said he was almost whispering. I put his head to my ear in order to hear my sickly brothers words. One of his hands slowly went up. I asume to touch me, but it didn't get that far.

"Not...bad..." Gerard's eyes began to roll back. But i needed to keep him consciense

"No Gerard your not bad, you never were don't say that." I said this several times over but eventually his eyes rolled back into his head and I was left again with an unconscience Brother. Limp in my arms.

" Come on at least we know he's going to make it." Almost for got Holly was there and thank God she was. I carried Gerard's bleeding body. I found it was more then just the scar on his face when Holly took him out of my arms.

" He'll be alright Mikey." She said as i looked at her, she was smiling as if it were the truth.

Gerard began to mumble again he was still well under a small effect fever but was very clear to speach.

" Not....Bad....Not....Bad...." He repeated this over and over like a broken record. what did it mean? I prayed that it wouldn't be the last thing he'd say to me. I was still cying i put my head down as we got in the car. I was chanting under my breath, "please let him live."

Holly patted my back as she got in the drivers seat. "He will Mikey he will." she chante dwith me.