Sequel: Our Lady of sorrows

I will die in this place.

kisses

Ok so the drive was awkward, Gee kept on moning stang things that mad little to zilch sence. My head went crazy ever time he would say he "wasn't bad". It went buzzing around my head like a fruit fly that just couldn't find the food.

"Mikey...?" Holly, forgot she was there. Gawd i was so distaight right now. "He'll be ok, I promise." I knew it. She still thought i was on about Gerard, so not the case anymore. As little as i posibley could i thought about ever terrible thing he has ever done. Rolling it over and over with in my head, folding it with care while putting it back where it was.

"Im.....Im ok i promise, Its just...," I thought for a moment maby i was worried about Gee, I mean i was worried just...not as much as ai should be when your brother/best friend is on death roe. "I just miss him."

She gave me alook like but-you-just-saw-him-five-minuets-ago. Then i relised what i said. strange but true, it felt like a new Gee was being Prefored from and old rotten one.

She fliped her hair, which smelt of some herb I cant think the name of now, and turned twrords Gee. God! it bothered me so much that Gerard was getting more attetion then me.

"You'll be alright Gerard," she smiled and put her and on his forhead. She turned back to me this time with a more seirouse tone. "He's getting warmer."

I just turned my head from her and thought to myself. Gerard even dying was more sexy then i was alive and kicking. That hurt. I could feel somthing deep insid ethat told me things would never change, and i knew it was right, Frank was always going to get a girl, Gerard would always get the best of people. And me, sad little me. a third wheel.

"Were here. Help me unload the cargo." She opend the door eger to get to gee no dought. I crossed my arms in a refuse pose but the pleding in her voice made me go.

Gee was no easy lift, I took his head and slid my hands under his arm pits. Holly took his legs. It was less to carry. Gee started twitching his foot kept losening Hoolly's grasp. I tried to hold the top stedy but he opened his eyes. Out of sure surprise I droped him on the concrete.

He looked around terrified, No clue where he was. He slowly got to his feet steeded his arms and legs. and began to run far from us making his way, somwhere. Holly stood with her mouth open. I supose that was my que to go get him. I stubled and tried to run.

After a couple on steps i had caught up to him. He looked so afraid like a baby kitten running from a mad dog. But i wasn't a mad dog. was I?

I put my hand out to him and he jumped away. I made a second atempt to get him. I quickly grabed Gee's shoulders and flung him arond my own. So he was basicly in the position Shrek had Fiona.

Gee was strugling like mad. So i carfuly carried him done into my arms. I held him like a baby, But refused to be a good one. squiggling and squerming.

Holly came rushing over, With speed she came to my side and looked at Gerard as he stuggled wildy for freedom.

"Do Somthing!." I said loudly. I don't think I could hold Gee much longer. "Anything!"

She bent down at Gerard's head hight and slowly brushed the greasey black hair from his forhead. His breathes lightened as Holly leaned twards him, she kissed him slow and, Probably Quick but for me seemed like hours. Hours of boiling jelousey as it built like bricks to a wall, ready to crumble and hurt Gerard.

I looked away knowing both of them were having extreme pleasure, Knowing Gerard was a better kisser then me even though he was unconscience. I let a few tears fog my glasses.

"Mikey? are you alright?" I couldn't let her see me as such a wuss.I didn't wipe my eyes because Gee was in my arms.

"Just *sniffle* looking at somthing."

"Oh okay, come on lets get him in."