Sequel: Our Lady of sorrows

I will die in this place.

In my head

I was in a tunel, a dark one. I couldn't see the end. If there was one. So I walked. Things were making noises be hind me. Telling me things i've done, the bad things. I tried to cover my ears tell myself it wasn't me who had done those things not me, IM NOT BAD!

They got louder, could feel there breath on my neck, eating away at my inocience. Bit by bit i felt it crumbling to dust. My heart was pounding, beeting faster faster. I was running now. Could still hear laughter. Hear it echo in the depths of the tunnel. my tunnel the tunel of my thouhts and sorrows. The part of me that no longer wished for life but for the conntinum of an everlasting death.

My tunnel had a fork, They were coming. Had to chose knowing one would have to lead away, away from what bothered me most. Me. I when Left, or was it right? I ran faster then i knew possible. Lept over the voices feeling more free with every step.

Then, light. I was hellbent to seek it and there it was. Glading soiftly in front of my very eyes.
At the end of the tunnel the was an angle. We shared a kiss. no more then a kiss. Somthing bubbled inside of my heart somthing that gave this devil wings to soar. Love.