Sequel: Our Lady of sorrows

I will die in this place.

Hospital stay.

Room smelled of dead, rotting corpses of the ones they couldn't save. Would Gee be one. I tapped my fingers in a small shape. my toes were twitching with ever waking moment.

Holly looked just as bemused by the morbid suroundings. Her knee was shaking maddley. kept looking at her feet. could tell she liked him. Then i was brave.

"Why did you kiss him?" I even felt odd by my own question to her it wasn't my bussniess. WAIT yes it was! I'm his brother!

She didn't look at me, she was acting like she had killed him and was sad before saying it was all her doing. She finally turned twards me and shruged a bit. I needed to know why she couldn't just have him when he was an F***ed up drug addict had to take him as helpless and less judgemental then ever before. more easy hooked in to a simple suduction to ease the pain.

I glared at her I hoped my eyes showed no mercy. just for what she did to me. I could feel more tears well up inside me. Who was i kidding, I was just as messed. I thought, about all the things that went so well be for any of us Way's were skrewed. I remember the first time i had cut my self how it had eased i side of me that enjoyed ever inch of drawn blood. wanted to taste it feel my sorrows washed away in red.

But that wasn't me. Gee had stoped me before i did it again I was devistated that he saw me, the other side. Then my good side, my real side was over joyed to know Gerard knew, the very pain i felt. He wanted to stop me from becoming him. And in heavens name i owe him.

"I guess i did somthing then." Holly said as she twirled a red shoe lace around her finger.

"Guess yah did." Didn't look at her. I knew that in times of pain no body thinks the sub-counscience mind takes over. "It's not your falt you know," She looked up rather suprised at my thoughtfulness. "I mean you did somthing....just like i told you, and it worked."

She went back to teirling the shoe lace. "I still feel terrible," I looked at how pale and small she was. So small. "He's your brother, and .....I just donno what came over me. Im sorry mikey."

THis made me melt inside maby i was a sucker for the Tv romance of a soap ophrea. But seiriousley, I need a cup that say's "My life is like what i saw on Tv last night." i reached over and held her hand. "I forgive you." She smiled and looked back my way.

"Think he's gonna be alright?" she was asking me suddenly i felt like the father figure, making sure every body was alright.

"Yah," simple yet perfict she gave me a hug. which made me sing Halliluya in my body.

Just then a woman walked in the door. Stong but thin. Hair long to her back and honey blone. This day just got better and better.