Sequel: Our Lady of sorrows

I will die in this place.

Home sweet home

I finally got home to our little cottage like house in Bellville. Quiet and very peacful. I hung my long coat on the mohogany coat rack that was supose to make the guests feel they were wisked back to the olden days, where people had to bow and curtisey before everyone.

I streched my less limber legs and trudged up the creacky stairs.

"hey, You?" Katelin came out of the living room waring some old cotten P.j's "It's not like you to leave and come back with outh saying anything." I had to smile. she made me do it all the time i couldn't help it.

"I said i was going to meet my friends." She rolled her eyes and stared and a portariat of my mother and father at thier marrirage.

"Am I suposed to beleive they had you out from 8am to, oh let me see 3am?" I looked at the clock 3:05. Had to addmit she was worried about me. worried worried. always worried.

" Listen babe," I came done the stairs and gave her a loving hug. " I wasn't at no night club and wasn't with no b**** so ypu cant be to mad." I pulled away to look at her. " Because, I know thats always what you think." I lifted an eyebrow to show my sarcasam.

She pushed me playfully and walked to the kitchen. "I was makin' popcorn, wanna whatch Pirates of the Carribean?"

I santered in leaned against the counter and fliped my head backwards to see my bride. "You know," i said. "You look dazling at night." She looked up in a smile.

" I do?" she said softly. She walked twards me.

"Yah the way your eye's sparkle like no one elses. can you do one thing for me?" She put her arms around me neck. I put my nose to her shoulders and gave them soft kisses.
" Dazzle me." I said.