Sequel: Our Lady of sorrows

I will die in this place.

Love is in the air

"Alright family and friends of...'Gerard Way' He's feeling well enough to see a visitor." Holly gentley pushe me twords the doctor. I was confused. Why wouldn't she want to see him.

"He'd rather see you Mikey." As if reading my thoughts she whispered slowly into my ear i could feel the cinnamin on her breath as her words musicly crept inside my ear.

I Got up. I knew she was wrong, He would much rather see the b**** that kissed him insted of his 'never good enough' brother. I walked to the doctor who smiled wide and asked me to follow him. We went down a fairly claustraphobic hallway. Some randomly colored lights flickered on and off at will. I found my self afraid closing my eyes from the ever closing walls.

He opened a door second to the farthest. In side was a sad looking, pale faced ghost with a mop of black hair carlessly tossed apon a sickly head. He moved his smile twords Gerard and spoke: "Good thing yah caught him when yah did. This one would have been a gonner." He patted my friendly on the back and closed the door behind him.

Gee had a tube under his nose and his arms limp at his sides. His chest roes and fall by an uneven beat. I took a deep breath and slowly walked to him, My hand shakely went to his face. I drew it away afraid he would not bee the same person I knew. He opened and eye, then I saw his scar all across the left side of his face. stiched uneavenly and with less care then one could think possible.

"G...G....Gerard?" I said with stutering lips. Scared he wouldn't speak to me or would say strange things that made no scence. There was no answer. He blinked and shifted his hand. I held his hand in both of mine. "Gerard Please speak. won't you." No answer. Was he mad at me. I should have come sooner. "Gerard I..." I was at a loss for words. what could I say, 'ummm let me see you were kisses by a girl i find attractive' Hell no. I began to wounder if he even was thinking about the kiss.

"Mikey.....t...Thanks." He finally spoke to me I dont think i paid more attention to him now then ever before. His voice was cracking and was slured. Must have been on so many drugs it wasn't even funny. More drugs than usual, they must have seen what he had taken be for the ER.

"Your welcome your welcome. God your alive thank god." I put my head on his chest. his hand slowly stoked my hair. Brushing it in different patterens.

"You....Probably.........want to know........why i was......out there." I nodded into his sergic gown.

"I was......Stupid," Why to go captain obviouse. "I went looking........for somthing, cant.....remember what." I looked up to see Gee's eyes squint and his hand go to his head as if to some how, telopathicly bring back the reson. I began to stand. Looking at my poor helpless brother, my roll modle. Landed square in an Emergancy room. Suddenly the door opened again to show the Blonde woman and the doctor.

Gerard smiled. "Hello.....Can i.........Help you." Gerard must have been looking at the blone too. She smiled at tiped her head to the left a bit.

"Not at all, Im here to help you." She looked at Gerard then up at me. I think I was blushing, my face felt hot. I fingers went to touch my burning cheek. She walked in and put her hand on Gee's Forehead. Gerard must have been in heaven.

unexpectadly she was talking to me. "You must be Gerard's Brother, Im Samantha I'm the Patient observer here at the bellville Hospital." She held out her hand for me to shake. I was actually going to touch her YAY! I clasped her hand, Her grip was hard and bussniess like very much sounded she wasn't going to play around with any boy she saw.

"Mikey i think Gerard and I need sme privacey do you mind going back to the waiting room fo ra while we'll only be a few minuets i promise." she winked at my I think my heart just stoped.

I walked, well more like floated back to the couch Holly was talking to the nerse at the desk so i sat down on the her seat. I looked in the mirror the had by the hallway. I looked at the unmistakable smile plasted on my face. If i wasn't that smart i'd say 'Hell I dont care what happens I'm in Love.' I sighed my face still held the wounderful smile.

"mhhhhhhhhhhhh Samantha." I thouhgt to my self, "Samantha."