Sequel: Our Lady of sorrows

I will die in this place.

A Story to forget

The nurse was a near distraction i could totally get out of here. but how? I checked my bright green spider watch, 3:46am. God how long have we been sitting in this god forsaken death cab? I pulled out my ipod and sat back down. I started rcking out to Fall out boy. When I saw Mikey looking at himself in the mirror. What a funny smile.

Could tell he liked me. Not gonna say Mikey wasn't a cute a** because he was and sweet, emotional and all that stuff a drama Queen would want. For me that Gerard sounded like the best Guy I'd ever heard of an Artist, lead singer of a rock band, Liked horror movies. sounded Bad enough. Yah i was attracked to bad boys thats who i met Big Red.

It all started in a bar in Vages where, a guy who was only known as "GABO" Had a notriouse Gang all over the country. Sounded like if i could hook up with one of his Dishrags I could get the money the were know for some how congering up with out a peep from the police. Or anyone else for that matter. Beign a night club proformer me and my band *I am (fred)* Was on a mission to make sure we craked there unbreackable record and started our own. Can't say it was all my idea had to give my co-spy some credit. Katelin, She was the plan creator I was the idea vender. together we formed half club entertainment. Half Assain.

The whole plan was to distract Big Red from getting a message to GABO. My job was to make sure that message was never delivered and it worked. The hard way. Big Red came in the club at about 11:30pm right on shcedule.smoking somthing, as usual.

"You take care of that one I'll work the people." Katelin had said. she handed me a Pill to spike his drink so i could get some info from b******. I stocked him around the club untill i finally introduced my self. After a while I had found his dink and droped the posion in, But unfortunately he saw me do it and was completley great at playing dumb. Though, he told me he was sick he needed some info from me.

" I feel Terrible wait here I'll be back dont go any where," But my jobs was to make sure he didn't go any where with out me.

" Wait! I'll go with you," I tried my best at being b****y. my finger slid down his abbs having him jump. "Maby you can," He was losing intrest, Think think what do guys want what would keep him with me till Katelin gave the signal? "We can go to my house." I tried to sound as sexy as possible, however im not so great at that.

All his facal features perked up.

"Really know, You know i dont feel Sick at all any more." He grabbed my butt, Ewww this guy is soo gross but I wouldn't actually go with him. Just take him somwhere I could kill him With out anyone around. His breath smelt of Mary Jane. "Come on lets blow this b**** trap."

Mikey still was looking in the mirror. Wow he was really happy had to smile i couldn't exactlly remeber a time i was happy. Well when I kissed Gerard i was happy, no more then happy cant explane it but it was way different the kissing Big Red. It had a sweeter taste a tast of a differnt kind of smoke and sandwhiches, and skitels.