Sequel: Our Lady of sorrows

I will die in this place.

Seeing the victim

I never thought I would see somthing sweeter then when Gerard walked in the room every thing was rekindled to its origanal glory. Mikey, when he spotted him coming, alive, Tears brimed in his eyes behind his glasses he thought could hide his tears. He jumped alive and squeezed Gerard like he was a teddy bear.

Watching the love between brothers was somthing i had never seen somthing very alien for me. to see how much one another missed each other was a way of melting hearts. Gerard was twice maby three times as beautiful as when i last kissed him. Watching him made me feel so unemty.

I felt so terrible and loveless like i had no one to ever say those things to be that happy to see when they were on deaths unlawful path. Gerard turned from his loving brother to me his smiled didn't fade but seemed to question why me, the thing that didn't belong, came to ruin this perfict kodack moment.

But insted he hubbled as easly as any expirianced crutcher, if thats a word.) would be. His face closed in on mine his watery hazle eyes looked in to my plain boring ones. His mouth twitched to a very sneaky looking smirk.

"And who doo I gotsth da pwezerure of meeting me ladey." His voice sounded tainted with probable a little to hight but charming none the less.

Mikey beat me to the chase by introducing me. "That would be Holly the one that saved you from having a seizure." in a Oh-yah-theres-my-wittle-puppy-B****! kinda way.

i blushed as if it was a coment to me, obviousley not. Gerard turnd with much more inthusasim, his eyes,as dark as they were thanked me with out words. I tried to say your welcome with mine but with my wierd expressions probley said ' sleep with me stud."
God i hoped not. It was said that eye's can see into the heart by other eyes and that was kinda what was beating in there at the time so i hope, please god!, that it didn't say that.

He turned abruptly twords Mikey then back to me, his nose twitched as he reached up to scratch it he droped his crutch. I caught it had handed it back slowly. "You should be more carful with these." I said whisper like. Gerard seem offened by this and took the crutch quickly and stuck it back in place.

he turned twords Mikey Quickley, where i couldn't see his face in order to aplogize with my eyes.

"so Mikkey I tink my mouf is bak too normal bi no." Mikey was looking at samatha. Yes I know who she was. She was the Goody-Goody-virgin girl from highschool who could tottally hypnotize guys but prefered not to have boyfriends because, 'it would interfear with my grades.' what a f***! In !0th grade i remember some boys talking about who could Bang her first, and who ever could would get full throutle tickets to the world sieries or somthing.

But I knew they weren't in it for the world sieries. She smiled back at me as if she didn't know me probley her at her popular friends talk all about me say stuff that wasn't true romour s***. I wanted to scream at her she had some one behinde her checking her trunk but i dicided to let Mikey have his look, better her then me.

"Hey gee....(still gazing what a Geek!)....We came in Holly's car man." Gerard was looking at the suckish modern art on the walls staring at them with more intence vision then ithought people were supose to give art like that, and turned twords me giving me a glare. then back at Mikey.

"S*** Mikey don't star at er A** all day now!" Mikey shoke his head and turned quickley smiling and blushing out sin.

Samantha turned surprised to see Mikey ready to lift her buessnies pencil skirt. her mouth tried to make an "O" shape but ith little sucsess because she was blushing and smiled at Mikey.

"Alright already!," I yelled "Peep shows over and so is the art fair Gerard! so yall get in my F***in' car so i can drive u bastards home!"

every body looked stuned that i could actually talk. and they were all imatting samatha's "O"

I srugged and jiggled my keys and walked to my mustang. I looked back to Gerard have a pleased smirk on his face and fallowed me twords the door.