Sequel: Our Lady of sorrows

I will die in this place.

Love seat

As we drove through town in holly's all to farmiliar mustang. I could only remember Samantha's face as she turned to me. She was so WIcked awsome. I sighed at the thought of her. I looked twords the window to try and picture her face as perfictly as I could.

After failing misrabley i saw Gee checking Holly out in the front seat eyeing her boobs pretty d*** good. I wanted to say somthing cleaver to get back at him but couldn't think of one. so I just let it go. I was extremly bored the rest of the trip.

"Hey so where are you guys going any way I mean where can i drope yah off." Holly said as she made a right in a new exit call bigio or somthing.

Gerard tried to keep his eyes locked on the road, they kept wandering her body like ants on a pic-nik basket. "Oh well were not supose to see my Grandma till tomorrow so.."

"Hey you guys wanna come to a real jersey party? There's one i said i couldn't get to but it seemes we have some time!" Gerard lept out of his seat everyone who ever knew him just knew he was a sucker for a good beer and some music.

"YAH thats wicked pissa' where is it?" Gee was hyped out know " DOnt worry i can totally handle this crutch thing.Please can we go."

Holly chuckled "Sure Gee, Come on Mikey?? wanna go?" I rolled my eyes.

"If you instist." I shifted my seat. And Holly made a face at me.

"Its at a Spooky house, Its all black and the even the shingles they say are sprinkled in the blood from the boys and girls who came on dares." She lifted an eyebrow. Gerards face lifted, He looked so exited. He started to put his index finger on the bat boble head on the dash board. Every so often making the head of the bat nodd.

I smiled seeing poor brother so happy. I knew how much he liked parties and wasn't about to ruin his day. I played with m,y glasses.

"Holy Sh*T!." Holly swerved causing all of us to be violentle squizeed to the left. "OH no! I think they crashed! Mikey look dide they crash?!" Her voice was thretning so I turned my head and saw two cars colided in a huge pile of smoke and rust.

"oh my god." I stoped and tuned back my eyes staring into space. Trying to find if what i saw was some kind of joke.

"Mikey god d*mnit! was there a crash or what!" This time i heard Gerard's high voice reach a roar my attition went blank .

Holly turned there was a huge look in her eyes that said try to stay calm their fine just fine. I could see her chest rise and fall with a quicked pace. "Oh oh no." She opened the door quickly and hoped out she walked as fast as her staletteos would let her.

Gerard's eyes fallowed her untill she was far away to the other car.

"Im going, Mikey stay here!" He quickley opened the door to catch up to her.

"But,...hey?!" I didn't bother looking back I crossed my arms in a stuborn fashion and closed my eyes. they would be back. this wasn't happening. So this is how Gerard thanks me! Starts bossing me around again. Well this was just another bad day to add to the list.