Sequel: Our Lady of sorrows

I will die in this place.

Da Par-tay

The crash was hurt building inside of me. 'Thats how you lost her holly,' I repeated to myself we got back ito the car after calling the police. The came quick enough which lead me to shock. The man was talking to us. About somone and as awkward as he sounded Gerard looked as though he had felt ever word of nonsense that guy was saying. Somthing about a -girl..... But i didn't catch all of it.

After the police came, we found no one in the car with him. They told us that he was escaping from an insian asillum which thought he was a visitor. Come to find the person in the other car was a woman but there was a trace of blood through her neck, which could not be caused by a car accident alone. But somthing much more violent. I couldn't stop thinking about Ellen. Ellen was my roommate during my collage expirience about a year ago. Around the time I got mixed up with Big red and his crew. I got out of a night club early that night. But some one had followed me out. I took out my lighter to disifer the face. No one appered. I kept walking, my car was a couple blocks around and it was a very cold night.

My face was right to the pavment. I beleived if i looked up i might her the foot steps. I turned just to make sure no one had fallowed and saw Ellen right in the middle of the road.

"Ellen?....Honey what are you doing in the road?" I held my hand out to her. No movment.

"She's dead." I turned to see a boy about 12 years old standing behind me. I was suprised to see Ellen not move. When ever anyone, asssumed somthing she would show them wrong but she was still. "Dead. By a Crash. A car crash. They put her body on the road, so they wouldn't get caught."

Stunned at the knowlageof the boy reached out to touch ellen but the boy grasped my hand hard. My hand didn'y budge in his grasp.

"I said that she is dead." he said. he let my hand go. I looked at it through the dark the was a ring where hius fingers had been. "respect them."

I looked at him strangley,"Respect..... who?" The boys face was twisted and shadowed into darkness of the night.

"Respect the Dead, disterb not the dying."

"Holly!" I turned quickley to Gerard, "God F***! You trying to kill us!" I looked out the window I had forgotten I was away from it all.

"We were yelling at you for like, hours Holly!" Gerard's eyes were boaring a hole in my side.

"Gee I,....Don't feel much like partying right now. Can I...Drop you guys off." I tried not to look into his eyes knowing he would be disapointed.

I turned to Mikey who seemed to be asleep his arms widley spred around the apolstary. I flexed my hands on the wheel before turning left. Now i did dare to take a one secound glass twards Gerard who know faced the window with his leg gitering with dispaitence.

We arrived at the party no earlier then 7:00 Mari warmly welcomed us into the music consumed house. With martini in hand he asked over the loud music who I brought along.

"This is Gerard, and his Bro Mikey. They love a good party. I hope your alright with it." I was practically screaming over some song by korn.

Mari Fluttered his eyes while taking another sip of his probably over alcholed martini and gave me a thumbs up. He shut the door drunkely and whent back to the party.

"I'll introduce you guys to some of my friends.....If you want?" I could see Gerards eyes were all on the beautiful masion.

His eyes moved back to me. "Yah that would be wicked!, What about you M.J.?" Mikey was looking at the food table licking his lips.

"Nah I'm gonna pass you guys, But you go on ahead. I'll be at the food booth." I laughed hollowly because the music kept getting louder and my ears began to hurt.

I hurriley lead Gee to my friend group.