Sequel: Our Lady of sorrows

I will die in this place.

jshfjlsnl not done yet!

I stuck my hands in my pokets and walked straight to the snacks i mean thats where your supose to feel at home right? I looked around to see if anyone would think twice about my existance or that if i saw any of them again they wouldn't think of the word pig to discribe me.

I hungrley browsed the snacks, doritos, sunchips,m&ms. Your typical everyday party food. I reached for a handful of colorful jelly beans when somthing rushed passed me. I droped the beans almost instantly. I spun around trying to find somone who scared me into droping my decadent jelly beans. Gently taping my hands to the table I convinced my self that it was probably a drunk party guest on the fritz. Nothing really seirious to worry about.

Digging my hand back into the jelly beans I stuffed about 12 in mouth. All the wounderful flavors of pinapple and razzberry mixed with a hint of bluberry and mango. The tast was altogether passionate. I grabed another hand full before I even finished to swallow the fist mouthful. Moving my hand egerly to the hungry mouth of mine, awaiting the magnificaint flavors that would soon intoxicate my mouth.

Deilicous. My taste buds spun with a rainbow of flavor I put my hand in for a third, But somthing just then caught my arm in order to stop me. Surprised by the attack I spit out half of my jelly beans. The hand ungrrasped mine. I turned fast to fase some one I had met only 2 days ago. Had it been two days? Katelin looked into my eyes as if I had eaten posion. Her eyes drilled unforgiving holes into my skull.

"What are you doing here!?" She said loud but still quailified as a whisper. "Never mind I don't care," She wiped her hand across her forhead.Then pinched the side of her nose.

"Katelin.....where's Frank?" Mouth was still full but i swallowed the remaining flavors into my throught. She stared at me wide eyed. Then turned to see if anyone behind her had an intrest in knowing.

Sighing wih less intrest look in her eyes, she began to examain her nails.

"That is what I would like to ask from you." She pulled out a slip of paper from her pant pocket. The paper was crumpled and had a coffee stain down the middle but as I uncrinckled the note and began to read its contence, I figured somthing was wrong. I could sence everyone around me freeze and stare. Eyes cold and hard on me. I put the paper in my pocket. My eyes not leaving those of the guests.

But it was only my imaginaition they wern't at all looking at me but at what stood behind me. I turned to see somthing I thought I saw earlier that day. My mouth plundered to the floor and my stomache made butterflies hop up and down in my stomache. Samantha was standing behind me. I must have been making quite a puddle because of the drool that must be sliding off my tounge.

She was more wonderful then I had remembered her she must have changed clothes, hair and make-up. I took my glasses off. I was nervouse as hell I walked the two steps two steps forward. Her newly hair was black with strands of blue. Her eyes were still green as ever. I looked down at my feet and swallowed extremely hard. My eyes shifted to Franks Wife behind me giving a one eyebrow up and one down gaze twords Samatha.

Samatha's eyes glazed over the ever more populated male presance. Lefting her hand to her hair a black and matching blue hand sock covered her arm.

"a..a...a...S-s-sam-tha, Ummm Hi, im M-m-mikey from d-d-a Hospital-" Her eyes stoped me dead in my tracks they widened to the size of saucers. Turning away from me she walked effortly fast twords the dance floor.

"Hey-where are yah going?" i said wishing what came out of my mouth had evaporaited back in. She turned swiftley and said through her teeth:

"Mikey listen I don't know you and your taking up my time!" She turned aging making her hair twist up to my nose, I had a smell of a blluberry fragrence wafting through my sences. "Oh and my names Sami here!"