Sequel: Our Lady of sorrows

I will die in this place.

the art of being dizzy.

"Sami?!" Omg! Samantha is the most amazing girl i've ever met or did i meet her like you are supose to really actually be called 'meeting'. I had to follow her. my feet moved fast after hers, step after step. I kept asking myself if she could feel my foot steps behind her? But then I remebered the blasting of some Iron maiden in the back round. Nope, You couldn't here a plane land. But still...

'Sami' rushed through people, like a hurricain was coming and she was to selfish to tell anyone else. Pushing past average joe's and people unreconizable in the dark. BUt it was hard to miss Sami herself. Most of her hair was in two high pointed pigtails with streaks of vibreint blue. With the same mezmerizingly green eyes. I could see her from a good seven miles. With out my glasses.

Keeping pase with her got harder she was running now. But why running. I had already concluded that she couldn't hear me from behind so what was she running from, or to? Light on my heals i felt the jelly beans churn in my very uneasey stomache. My throught got dry and ready for the coming of the wounderful flavors I had consumed about 4 minuets ago.

Sami was about 50 meters away now. Probably couldn't catch her for awhile. I shluped down into the grass. Finally relising exactly how far I ran. Looking back i could see a couple of deranged colors in the distance maby a mile away. my eyes were wet from jelly belly flavored drool. Just because I do drool when I'm running. Wiping the liquid from my cheek and eye. I began to feel the jelly beans make the final return.

My hands where shaking like crazy. I couldn't even feel them stran for enough energy to do such but I had only had this feeling a million times. I felt so sick, I tried to swallow but my mouth was dry and couse. I changed my sittingg position from laying down to my side. I learned along time ago from a horror movie, that the worst way to die was to choke on ones own puke. I tried again to swallow, But again it was usless. Pink kept werring across my eyes. In fast forms of smoke. Now my ankles were having a hard time not shaking. I closed my eyes tight reminding my self How everyone pukes and everyone lives.

I tried to remeber how good the flavors were but that made me even more sick to my stomache. I had a strange need to roll. I rejected the idea remembering the horror movie. But my instices won over brain. Tosing and turning brought tears to my eyes. Not the crying kind but more or less the type when you open yours eyes twards the wind.

Moning, Turning, I was in more pain then I thought durable for a simple vomit but it was taking its long sickning passage through my body. My whole body shook with the feeling. My blood ran cold with an alien substance. I opened my eyes again to see blurred faces. I tried to count but couldn't find them. The began to fanish before me slowly moving into small bright dots.

"Help......help." I whisped "Help." I triend to scream but the same whisper came out. I needed those people to help me. I needed somone anyone! I could feel my breath begin to slow. My heart was beating in an slow tempo as well. Or was it my imagination. This was from no jelly bean.

And just like that my whole mouth began to water and my heart returned to its avage beat. my hands no longer shook or moved at all. unless I wanted them to.I reached to my forhead wich was still dripping with a deep cold sweat. Pulling my hand away i could feel my head returning to its upright comands I sat up quickley and looked around. In broad daylight I checked my watch. 12:00pm. I was of upmos confusion. I looked again at the sky which looked like it had been shining for awhile. Turning my body around in a circle. I found where I was sitting. Right in Grandmas porch away from the party, Gerard, Holly, food... and Sami.

I couldn't have actually ran here, but then again I have no idea where the party actually was located. I got up on my hands and eventually pulled my body up to its origainal hight. Yup Grandma's. Grandma was very, very Very! close to passing away and therefore the main reason for coming back to our old kick weed town in Belville. Her house was the 'ever grama has it house' I was about the size of a condo with two bedrooms and a suitable kitchen and living room. Right out proper for an old sweet lady that I for one,have never been of a liking to. I would have to say If Gee were born in her generation they would be twins, Both extremly wired. Liked to draw corpse like objects and were both well very morbid for my taste.

It wasn't like Grandma was an outright old widow who wore black everday and tried to talk to dead husband and all that sh*t . But once in a blue moon she would bring out the old ghost stories and obji borad to play with little Gerard, Who, molded at a very young age, became the very spitting image of his grandmother. Inside and out. exept for granny never gave him make-up tips.

I took a chance by knocking on the cherry stained glass door. My knock sounded like I was going to shutter a church and the paster would fall down and accidently drop their fourhundred dollar bible. A cat walked on the inside of the door. Sitting in front so i could see it. Striding across the glass in a feminain like way. With its long tail curling and uncurling. If I remeber corectly grandma hated cats, all cats. dispised each little whisker and twitching nose and the way they torched little mice and then left them on people's lawns, for pure sport.

That was the day i tried to tell her somthimes dogs did that too, only with cats. And she gave my a very Gerard like smirk. And replyied: "exactly deary, no-cat,no problem. And a dog makes no-cat happen."