Sequel: Our Lady of sorrows

I will die in this place.

Reunited with faliure

Akwardly as it was for me the ultra to turn down mr. Sexy himself I had to give myself mucho gratitude in the frm best know as: Go Holly Go Holly its yah birfday its yah birfday we gonna party like it yo birfday! I walked past Filly, Sara and Brent to the bathroom to check my make-up to make sure i still looked hot. As I was walking I began feeling real bad regret for what I just did. I mean its not like I have some crazy STD or somthing.

"Holly, Hey!" Filly was waving me over he had somone's arm looped around his. "Look who I found! Katelin Where have you been!." He was almost screaming over the Anthrax. Katelin was my best friend for most of my life untill She left with out telling anyone. ( NOpe not even her mother for having a secret boyfriend) And Ibegan to hear rumors of her aloping some guy from another country and kidnapped her into there civil war or somthing.

"Katelin?" I looked at her hard yup the old Katelin a.k.a secound best diry spy I know. Well secound only to me.

"Holly." She said in a nice-to-meet-you way. But she knew me! Awkwardly I looked her up and down. Definatly the same Katelin.

"Alright what are you doing her after 2 years with zip contact to your old friend Holly."

Katelin shrugged and looked at my red prada shoes. "Well I you really what to know where

I 've Been It was on the mission you failed to go to, A** wiping whore!" She lunged at me with hard fists. But Filly caught her with his metal fists. Putting his finger to his lips he motsioned for me and Katelin to stay quite.

"You all know we did what we had to. Holly just had a little edgier jo-" he was seveiurly cut of by katelins rude introsion.

"You what to know what friggin' thing I was doing!" Her hand's were clenched in fists still. I looked closer to see blood trickle from her very manicured black nails. "I was Marring the ememy thats what! Don't act like you don't know where I've been Holly. And don't you dare say I did it by choice." And just as if we wern't in this fight at all she tossed her drink on the white carpit and strode off.

Filly was staring after her mind set on defeat. "I had no idea all these years she was the one getting informaiton on him. All this time we were pooling over nothing."

I put my hand on his shoulder which felt extremly tence.
"Filly, You know Where I've been You also know what I've done to keep Katelin from having to actually... well you know. But she just did it any ways. Its not your falt i promise." Pulled my hand from the door knobe of the Bathroom and brushed it gentaly across Filly's eye lid.

Filly smiled and looked at me. "But Holly It's over know. He's Gone comited suicide Poof gone he can't hunt us anymore not now anyways."

I looked down at where she had spilled. "Filly thats exactly why I'm worried."

"But I saw you out there with that...stud ooo and you just walked away like you were playing hard to get or somthing."

"I was playing hard to get."

"But thats not like you? Is it?" I had to give Filly credit even though he was the gayist guy ever he could still give advice better then a girl and in much less words.

"You think I should go back and get him."

"Hell no! you'd look retarted. Just get him next time." see what i mean perficy advice.