Sequel: Our Lady of sorrows

I will die in this place.

Gossip from the food chain

I whispered to my self. how stupid I'm I. I wanted to tell her what I was hidding. But she wasn't going to tell me what she was hidding. I stood all alone in pitch dark with stray ribbions of moon light to show an unlit cigerette lying in front of me. My hand hovered over it for Quite awhile. Then finally outlining the corners of the box with my index finger rolled the ciggy in my hand and placed it in my mouth. I reached for my bottl;e shaped lighter, but stopped.

Quickly I ripped the ciggerette from my mouth and smashed it into marbled floor of the balcony. If I was one thing I don't need it would be that. I told myself. I returned my gaze to the moonlight the full throughtle brighness was very enlightening and sweet sending, odd smells to my nose.

"I should have brought my drawing pad. THis would have been beautiful." I said outloud. No one could hear me anyways I was quite and thoughtful.

"I honestly couldn't see you drawing this." I turned quickly to find Samantha right behind me. Awakwardly I smiled at her. But I could see through her eyes, that my face was confused.

She sat walked witfully right to my side. close up she looked much different then earlier today. And she smelled...well alluring. I wouldn't say the punk-goth look fitted her ever so gental voice and posture as it did for Holly but I couldn't say she wasn't good looking. I wouldn't kick her out.

"Well are you just going to leave it at that or our you going to defend your rights?" She smiled at me. Her eyes were a feriece green menicing but ellagant. She started to turn twords the same moon I was staring at for the past 5 minuets.

"Well I would never have reconised you." I said matter-o-factly "And I couldn't tell If you were the same work obsessed woman I saw," Checked my watch. "Two hours ago?"

She laughed. "Yah well If I wore this to work they'd probabley never give me a job." To avoide ferther questions on her apperance she asked me a question: "So your little brother has a "thing" for me." She smirked and examaned her fully manicured nails. "He's pretty cute yah no."

I had to chuckle catching me off gard was quite regular during my pathetic life but still.

"So I saw you out her with miss sluty she give yah her room key or what fabio?" another off gard question. I straightened me posture, and yah probably blushed.

"well...umm...no...not exactly no." I was really uncomfortable with this subjuect. Who the Hell did she think she is anyway to be stalking my love life. I wanted to change the subject but couldn't think of anything.

"Well I'm proud of her. She did some pretty nasty things..." I looked at her funny. The one eyebrow up and one down sinerio.

"What you don't know?" She chuckled in a very fake om-my-gonis-mary! way. I felt this going now where good. Putting her hand to her heart she closed her eyes and began another notion that I'm sure was suposed to shatter what we had just been seen doing, me and Holly that is.

"Well not to go into detail but I've hear some rumors in which I found were a hell of a lot truer then they sounded." Sticking her finger in her hair. She twerled a lock of black hair around her finger. "Yah know you probably shoun't be hanging with her."

I crossed my hands over my chest. She was really pissing me off. But somthing inside me had to know what she was really hidding.

I could feel myself get mad at Samathacuz as hot as she was she wasnt worth the bitch. Beacuse just then I relised I Was falling right into her line and hook. The poor salmon just dying for that worm.

"Well save it beacuse me and Holly are really in it. I think." I was totally making this up as I went Beacuse frankly I had no idea that Holly would think of us as well 'us. As great as it sounded I'm sure that sounded as fake as it did to me, as it did to Samantha. Giving me a teasingly terrible puuppy eyes, god! I can't resiest those! She kept to twirling her hair into neat curles.

Samantha shrugged and just walked off. What is with woman around her they just get up and leave!
"You know, Your little brother...Mikey is it? I don't think he's at the party anymore." I squinced my eyes finding nothing funny about this. So I began to think maby it wasn't a joke.

I was parinoid now! I was looking all over for poor Mikey. He wasn't with anyone! I couln't find Samantha any more. Which was extremly bittersweet because, Well She had the informaition about Mikey, and she also has more of a bi-polar turn around then Mikey himself. God these two were to perfict. since when does her first apperence happen in work suite and the secound in some goth looking halloween coustume.

I was beginning to think she might have a twin. Anyhow my search for Mikey came to a screeching halt when I found Holly, Great timing mother Nature! She was standing by her car inspecting the wheels while standing up....or was she crying?

"Holly?" I run up to her unknowing of how to even approch this situation.
" Gerard......umm *wipes tear* Hey, back there I'm sorry, I'm just..."
I cut her off by putting two fingers to her lips. removing them I said:
" Its alright I was stupid you were stupid and stupid Mikey is missing."
"Then lets get stupid back." Smilling Holly got in the car and put on ignition. who knew this would be so easy.