Sequel: Our Lady of sorrows

I will die in this place.

Chapter 3: The begining to the end

What a jack a** My brother couldn't be more immiture! I would have toally screaed my head off. i need some beer fast. Wait...Gerard calm down. You don't need it i will only make you sink lower. Hard to beleive i know but you have to stay undrunk for Grandma.

" I need a pencil do you have one?" the girl in the middle of us looked about 7. with this huge mass of curly brown hair. I couldn't help but smile.

" yah right here." okay so it had skeletons and bloody bats on the pencil but hell she wouldn't know what they were. I hope. " what are you drawing?" She looked up at me with big green eyes. I could tell her mother behind me was ready to kill me before i even gave her the pencil.

She put the pencil to paper making a rain bow and some stick horses that had a resemblence to unicorns. " Im drawing what i heard in the book my mommy read me last night."

"Really? What was it about?" I inched closer to her so i could hear what she was saying.

" a princess and a unicorn."

" cool. hey the prinsess looks like you." I pointed my black finger nail at her little sux-like-a-1st-grader-drawing. It was really bad for a 7 year old. I thought she was alittle to old for her mom to read her stories, but hey my grandma read stories to me last year so i can't complain. " Does your mom read to you alot?"

She shook her head. " No she never even knew i existed untill last week."

" oh...Im sorry." god now i felt bad the kid was probably some love child between some dude and some lady and thats her stepmom an-

" well i was an orphan. And they said i could finally see my mom. so i was exited. But i don't know if i like her." I could tell the room was getting more and more tence the air was less strong and my mind was starting to make pictures of random objects. It was the same feeling as being high you know somthings wrong but you can't stop it you don't want it to stop.

I had to stop my head from spining my black hair seemed to be in my mouth. i do wierd things without knowing what im doing.

I spat my hair out then quickly wiped my mouth and looked around to see that i ddin't attrack to much attention to my self. Seemed Mikey was in dream land so i didn't bother him.

" Oh sry bout that got my...hair...and oh what ever. SO your an orphan ah?" Why was i asking stupid qyestions? " Never mind scratch that im just having one of those days yah know?"

She looked at me quizzicly. " Are you sombody famous?"

I was scratching the back of mey neck not very famous like but how mutch can you say when youv'e been on Mtv what once? Is that concidered famous? And what jerk would say " Yes I actually am famous"

" i guess well Im frrom a band? If that counts youv'e probably never hear of me though."

" Your from My Chemical Romance arn't you!" Shocked she knew the band. " Your Jared right?" Sad she didn't know my name.

" Well Yah im from My chem but im Gerard not 'Jared'."

" Oh, sorry." she was blushing under big mop of hair.

" Ah don't be embaressed my brother couldn't even pronounce it till he was 5 RIGHT MIKEY!"
Mikey was startled. I guess my yelling woke him up. The little girl was giggling. I have to say she ws really cute her 3 missing teeth and the cutest giggle.

"humm......" Mikey was mummbling like crazy i think he didn't know where we were.

* * *
We finaly got off the plane my lungs filled with the air from good old New Jersey. WOW I coughed like mad. Forget, this place has sucky air.

" Well can i have my coke now." Mikey was stretching. his hair all staticy from the palne ride.
I looked all over my black and white checkered bag i got from france but there wasn't a coke in site.

" Ah Mikes im sorry bud but can you wait till we get to the hotel?"

"huh? oh i guess he look there's FRANK HOLY COW FRANK OVER HERE!" Frank was walking very tenderly twords me and mikey to friendly. But that was Frank.

" HEY M.J how you doin?" His black hair was shining and moving in every motion he made. i could see the happieness in Mikey's hazle eyes as he saw Frank display his new aparel. The one thing i loved about Frank. No wait there were tons of things to love aout frank but the bset thing is, he's never without ANYTHING. You forgot somthing Frank has it in his back pocket or " Hey Frank, I s*** i forgot a present for you." Frank " Oh i got it yesterday in the mail. And he always did.

As He hugged Mikey tightly which for him was arounfd his waist. Poor Mikey.

" Hey Gee!," Oh No i could tell that face it was hey gerard your not clean again today! He was coming in for the hug I had no where to run relutantly i gave in to the hug.

" Mmmm still smell like sewage." I was not appaled at his coment i came all the time but i was still happy he showed.

" Frank its been to long."

" It has Gee. Much to long so tell me, What are you doing with your sad exeuse for a life?"

" You haven't change dfrom the collage dip sh** I knew did you."

Frank purposely snorted. " Guess not Geeman guess not." His eyes shifted to somthing in the distance.

" Oh my many appologies guys forgot to introduce the wife."

The wife?!?!? Frank Iero Married? NOW! I think i was hypervenalating. I looked at Mikey who seemed just as Shocked To find a blue eyed brunette standing besides Frank.

I stumbled on my words both confoused and angrey. " Frank why...when...you didn't invite us to your wedding? but.....well....this-"

Mikey broke my confousion with a depressed congradulations to Frank and a fake smile. I put on one too But I think even Frank could tell they weren't real.

After an awquard silence we finally herd the B**** speak:
" Hi-ay Gu-yss Im Katelin!" She held out her arms in a large hug like fashion. none of us aproched her. I looked at Frank again. He seemed happy. I should be happy for him being happy. But i couldn't even say a congrates to him could barley look at him.