Sequel: Our Lady of sorrows

I will die in this place.

Granny

I awkwardly walked into the house which smelt of some odd perfume. The kind old lady's wear. But I was in an old lady's house. My Grandma's. So why did this feel so unreal? I pushe dthe glass door shut. In a silence I moved to where the cat was. It just sat on its hind legs, while licking it's front paw. Its eyes were shifting to me back and forth showing somthing I didn't know. I pushed my glasses against my nose in order to see the cat in good light.

Looking back At the glass door I saw a figure aproching. My body tenced I could feel my joints med together in harmoney ready to pounceon an occering enemy. Clutching my hands in fists. I saw a small old lady come across the fintly tinted glass.

She saw my face, And lit up looking at me from inside her house. She smiled and gracfully put her hand to the door. I opened it for her see as it would have taken her all day. I helped my grandma inside and brought in her cane.

Her fingers brushed across a necklace Gerard had made her in first grade her lip began to tremble, THen to tear. Crying She held me tight and cried into my shoulder. This was an odd moment for me. I wasn't the Huggy type. But it seemed like neither was she.

"Grandma....Are you all right,"

"Ye, yes deary Im perficly fine. I just..." This long silence she turned away from me and wished her long fingers across her necklace and took a humugously large breath.

"Its Just...I haven't seen you for ten years, I...I...I didn't think you wanted to see me." I felt extremly bad beacuse it was tyhe truth I was so reluctant to see her and now I felt regret. Hugging her back, I answered a very important question. I knew she would never ask it of me.

"I do Love you." With this she was bubbling over with tears and holding me close covering me with dry grandma kisses.

"You don't know how long I wanted to hear that Michael." She wiped a tear off her face that was clear of any make-up. Putting my hands in my pockets I was woundering how long she actually felt that way...