Sequel: Our Lady of sorrows

I will die in this place.

be back l8er

I was driving 60mph on a 40mph zone. I wasn't caring at all. I needed to help gerard out I felt so terrrible about what happened at the party. I know I shouldn't have but the fact that I felt the same way, was way to perfict. I know from many sources thats not how love works. Oh and I also know that sitting next to him while your driving like a maniac is also not working so wicked hot.

Keeping my eyes on the road I turned on some punk rock, My personal fav. And waited for a responce from the all mighty god of beauty. But I knew he liked it too, so there wouldn't be anything to talk about. I hated times like this when there is just nothing in all the power on earth to bring up conversation. Looking at his leg, which was randomly twitching, Or just somthing to stare at.

I could totally tell there was nothing to talk about, not about the weather or abot how life was going. Beacuse basically we were on the same page of the very same book, reading at the same pase. Right now I was woundering if that kiss 10 minuets ago ment anything to him. If he even remebered it. What if he was giving me the cold shoulder Just because I did it to him?!

"Holly what are we doing....We'll never find him! We don't even know where to start looking." He turned to me and the fist time since the kiss i could see his eye's clearer then daylight. Soothing but pleading. Just wanted to find his little brother.

"Gerard I'm going to find him, We are going to find him but....I just donno how." Great I just blew it. Should have kept the end to my self but no I had to share. Gee bit his finger nails that were black and basically dystroyed, from the top up.

"Just...stop here we can get a coffee or somthing." He was red in the cheeks but turned to the window so I couldn't see. It was 3:00 In the morning and he wanted to get a coffee. This was great for me. I might just have a chance with this stud.

"alright caribu or starbucks?"

"Starbucks!"

"Okay okay, Starbucks."

driving to starbucks was about oh let me see so long and we got lost about four times. But I was laughing so hard with Gerard I didn't have time to get mad about it.

"Okay sO come to find out all this time it was all just a big toothache! I was like: Dude I was dying from a tooth ache! " He was smiling so sweet and big and was so easy on the eyes I was laughing so hard I was about to sh*t my pants.

We walked out of starbucks having felt like I knew him for years like reuniting childhood friends. They always seem to talk about the past exactly where they found each other. Gerard Shuffeled I know this is a bad time but do yah think... no not now so close to somtyhimg I v'e never done before so close. Just to be emotionaly attatched to a boy not half bad looking and has a asi-asi peronality.