Sequel: Our Lady of sorrows

I will die in this place.

suicide: forgive me

I was running. For all I knew I was running for somthing unexplainable. Somthing I deeply regreted but need for me to do. A deed that would cause me scared. I was wiping a tear of my face, I could feel the backfires from my choice. But I closed my ears. I put my hands so they would cup my ears, but they were still there. voices in my head telling me this was not what I wanted.

"But it is its its...." Still running I began to question my options, There was a brige not far from here that ran into a large river. I dicided it was the best way to go. I ran past the bellville population sign and through a terrible woods shrouded in darkness. I was about ten feet in when my breath was short to recovery. I rested my hand on my heart, pumping at full speed. To bad it would stop. I almost conciderd it a crime for such a wounderful heart to stop becuase of me. To bad it couldn't just go to somone better then me, a better body and smarter mind.

No time for that! no this is what I want. I could feel another tear form in my eyes. then another and another till my face was drowning in the salted ocean of my tears. I sluped to a trunck of a tree. Laying sprawlled under its limbs and black leaves. My arms in another possition then my legs. I sat there and cried.
"I...need-need help...." I can't do this, I never could. The brige was only about another 800 meters and another 5 miles home. home....

I put my elbowls on the ground and lifted the rest of my body. slowly getting to my feet I used the tree to hold my weight. Now that I was completly up what was I going to do. I wanted to finish what I was trying to do for 2 years. Gerard would do it....He has tried but i stoped him. just me then the next day he hugged me.

"Frankie, Thank you thank you Im me again." I could just see his face was briming with tears. The happy ones.

I couldn't think why he would do such a thing in the first place. But now I knew, Life was on crack. It could be your best friend one day and the next make you so broken hearted you could just sit there and think to complicated for human brains, and there we go again with me thinking to deep for my own good.

Because what was the point of asking questions if you knew no one was going to answer.
God Im fucked up. I looked back from where I had started my run and looked at the brige over the other side. I started walking. Step , left right, left ,right Keep going foward. don't look back. Cuase if this is what you want god damn it, fire at will! Soon I could see a light I closed my eyes. Darkness whent from lid to lid. I shut off all feeling

I could only hear cars in the back round and gravel below me. And I did the riskyest thing I knew I took a step. and I felt a door knob. My home, home....