Sequel: Our Lady of sorrows

I will die in this place.

Driven

Have you ever been in a car ride that feels like it my never end. even though you keep telling yourself that every thing ends. . .eventually. Even if it was a hard subject to exept, it was the truth. Every thing stops, every thing dies. I mean Dr. Frankensien tried to fix that and created a monster it just can't be done. THings have to stop other wise other things would not be here. It was just the simple truth.

The car was stuffy and smelt of french fries that sat to long in the garbage. I became very found of french fries when I was like, Oh lets say four when Mcdonalds was a wounderful place that gave you fun toys to play with while you ate there so called 'delisous' foods. But having the smell of french fries in your car is just a stomache turning thing. Just the fact that must teenagers and middle class people cars smell this way gave my stomache a little jump.

"Gerard how you doing?" Holly asked as she kept her hands fermly on the stearing wheel.
I gave a shrug. I wasn't in the mode to talk. Not even to Holly, well actually I had a reson to talk to Holly so I turned in my seat so I faced her and that influctuating smell.

"Alright I supose, 'jus don't feel that good. Could we maby pull over for some nachoes?"

"Nachoes? I thought you said you didn't feel good? What are nachoes gonna do to make you feel better?"

I didn't actually think this through but, I had really wanted food and out of this rolling wreck.
"Ummm I guess I want to talk, Just you and me cuz well last night. Well yah I need to talk to you about the party last night." Holly gave my a cute smile and turned back to the road.

"So in other words were going on a cheap dat."
This emidiatly started my blush factor.
"Not a 'date' a talk. I 'jus wanna talk."

"But its just the two of us and some nachoes. It has all the factorss of a date. Food and another person talking about what they did. Plain and simple date."

She was really playingthis up. I blew some air on greasy fly aways of black hair that strayed to far in my face.

"Call it what you will but I really need to tell you some. . .stuff." Stuff? Stuff! come on Gerard you sound like a dumbass, come on man bring it together. . .PLEASE!?!

Holly put a finger to her lip and looked up to the car ceiling. obviousley using over exagerated comintary for thinking really hard.

"That would mean your asking me, to a cheap date of nachoes and 'stuff'." I rolled my eyes. Girls, this is why Im bi.

"Yah I guess if you put it that way. But your paying for the nachoes I got no money. Spent all my three dollers on a bud lite last night."

Holly laughed at my joke leave the car with a little less stuffy suroundings. I could almost feel The french-fri smell leaving the mustang and leaving a happy after math.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"So," Holly sipped a super large cherry coke while stuffing a third chip in her mouth. "THis talk, what did you want to say. I mean it had to be important, you made me stop the car."

And this is where the woulderful ship of mine the s.s. mr. G. smooth sinks into an endless pit of black shit. I hadn't exactly thought that far. Well yes I did think that far but not as far as the actual 'stuff' that needed to be exchanged.

I stoped slurping my icee, and looked at the reesies bars on the counter. Seven Eleven can have mine fine choices of candy including some of the customers. But I dicieded that I better not look into my eyes and i shouldn't be looking in hers.

"Well. . . *thinking of somthing witty to say, COME ON BRAIN!* I guess Buecause. . .I never knew you." WHAT THE HELL! where did that come from. Umm leme see NOWHERE!

Holly raised one eye brow as if we were thinking a=identical thoughts. "Like well umm. . .knew you before you kissed me yesterday in the parking lot." I held my breath waiting for a responce anything laughter or a cunning way to say: yes well it was more like CPR but...there was nothing.

Holly got up from our plastic booth inside the seven eleven and picked up her red plastic bag that would probably be just a shade darker then the plasic found on the booth. And whent to throught the door that gave a sudden irritating jinggle.

Holly couldn't go anywhere. Or was it me who couldn't go with out her. SHe had the keys and the car. And I was just the fly in her hair that was driving her crazy. I took a super loud inhale and exhaled even louder. The cashier looked at me with laughing eyes.

"You better go get her. Girls are like that you know. I've been round 'em long enough to know." The was somthing fairmillier about his face but I just couldn't place it. The kind of face you see every where but you don't know who they are.

I looked him and looked around to make sure he was talking to me. yup. Not a soul in this ghost gas station exept a creep old janitor guy cleaning the ladies room.

I blew another blast of air to my greasey hairs and walked out of the seven eleven.That place was giving bad vibes anyways.

Crossing over the parking lot that conected to a small walgreens was Holly's Red mustang. Just as I'd Hoped it would be, with Holly inside. Just the way I wanted it to be. I got in the pasaenger seat and slowly closed the door afriad that Holly would erupt into a devil if I respected her no super loud noises rule.

"Sorry." I said almost in whisper. Holly didn't look at me.

"You drive."She ubruptly got out and stood at her door.

"Okay. . .listen Holly if I've insulted you I'm sorry I didn't mean anything by it honest." I tried to make those puppy dog eyes Mikey did so much. But she just looked at her black nails tracing the shine mark eith her hazle eyes.

"Just drive you bastard."

THis time I had no coment back I jus unbuckled my seat belt and scooted to the fist seat. Placed my hands on the stearing wheel and looked out the dash board. Holly, looking satisfided saintered over to the passanger seat and sat down with a smirk on her face.

"I always liked shot gun better." She through the keys to me. Not because I was drawn to stuborn girls it wasn't that at all, but the nerve of some. The kind of nerve that would kiss a random guy on the street just because he's crazy. The nerve.