Sequel: Our Lady of sorrows

I will die in this place.

Dark. . . Down far enough not to it anymore

Drew another Huge slurp from my cigerette. Tasts as bad as it ever did. It was more an image thing. There goes that super tough guy and his tabbaco! but I paid it no mind. I mad emy choice I wasn't going to back out of shit I already got myself into.

I was getting irritated at Home I left a note for katelin saying I needed to get out for a bit. And in my case a bit made it probly, looked at my watch. 2 days and 3 hours. I was stupid enough to forget my cell phone so I was stuck her untill I had the courage to go back home.

THe reson I married Katelin was because I thought love was real I thought I could escape Lifes terrible crimes If I was a husband. . .eventually a father maby even a grandfather. But things weren't the same. THey were at first. We were strong and young stupid and love addicted. Now it seem what was there before faded into microscopic dust where neither of us could find it.

Katelin tried to get me out of my little depression, But I could tell it was only to cheer me up, to say to me through gestures,'we have to make the best of this.' I took another slug from my ciegrette. I blew the fumes out my nose and into the street. I was feeling crappy. Looking around it seemed people were trying to get on with their daily livess with out my secound hand smoke in their childrens lungs.

**************************************************

I walked along the cemetary gates, Which were turning colors to refelct the suns violent rays. I put my hands around the rusting bars of the handles. Why do they put gates and fences in a cemetary anyway. Its not like the dead are going to walk out like that. Right?

I shook my head. Thats crazy talk, your starting to sound like gerard, what a morbid thought. Gerard was fine for being . . .Gerard but I think I liked being Frankie better.

I turned around quickly to see if Mikey and Gerard made it to their Grandmothers house It was kind of sad to think that old lady had maybe 2 weeks to live or less, and well being a good friend of the Way's, their gradma's a nice lady that pretty much hangs around this cemetary more than we did when we were younger.

I reached the door Of older 'miussus Way' I rang the doorbell nice and loud so her old ears could hear me. I stood at the step and tossed my ceigette but on the floor and smashed it like a cockroach. I knew for a fact she hated ciegrettes, Thats probably way Mikey and Gerard haven't visited for awhile. Mostly they were traveling the midwest for a record company to build them a band.

Stupid I know but i had no right to smush thier dreams. So I pushed the scattered ciegrette but off the stoop and into a honysuckle bush. I heard some back round chatter from behind me. Two guys on bikes gave me the finger. I sneered and fliped 'em the bird right back but just as the happy finger lingered in the air poor old missus Way was there to see my foul behavior.

"Frank Anthony Ireo!" She yelled like I was her grandson. "That was uncalled for. . .Who were they?"

I shrugged. "Umm just some guys on bikes but hey! They did it first miss Way!"

She put her delicate fingers to her mouth. "That must be Lace and Victor those too Hoolagins were over terrorising the naborhood yesterday too."

"Im sorry Miss Wa-"

"HEY ! YOU BIKE RIDDING BITCHES! YOU THINK THATS MANLY I"LL SHOW YOU HOW TO FLIP OFF AN INOCENTE KID."

I stood speachless at Missus Way, I Was smiling too though beacuse I told my self right then and there: your talking to Gerards Grandma your gonna get the gene conection.

"sorry you had to hear that Frankie darlin. Won't you come in I made some tea." I nodded and walked into her warm house I took off my jacket and hung it on the winding stair case. I turned to see Mikey eating some cheerioes from a Ronald Mcdonald bowl. I rolled my eyes.

"Mikey you haven't grown a bit have you." Mikey liffted his his head covered in cheerioes and milk.

Smiling large mikey revealed his milk touched glasses and chereeio covered teeth. "Frank you made it."

"Yup, So how's everything over hear Mikey."

"I donno was gonna ask the same thing to you considering your the one who ditched us like oh, was it 2 days ago."

I tried to give Mikey a twitched look. "Listen Mikey it was Gee who ditched first."

"But we were gonna hang just you and me, But then I found this girl. WHich I found her name is Holly and then we found Gerard almost dead in the middle of nowhere and the we brought him to a hospital and i met this really ht girl named Sami, And then we went to this party and the I got lost chasing the Hot girl an-"

"Alright alright SO I missed alot. . . Okay a real lot. So wait slower Gerard had to go to the hostpital?"

Mikey swallowed some cheerioes. A loud gulping noise took the p0lace of words. "Uhuh for dead real Frank. Found 'em in like the sid of the Highway. just laying there I thought He was dead. Actually so did Holly. She's like his saviour."

"Saviour ah? So wheres the fucker now?" I put my feet On the rung of Mikeys chair and watched his face change from inocent 4 year old to really confused 6 year old.

"I. . .Um. . Actaully donno, I saw Him at the party last night and I . . . don't remeber what happened at the party actually." Mikey face was straning his brain was ready to pop trying to remeber what happeded last night."

"Mikey did you, Have anything?" This question startled him. He slamed his hands down on the table and said "absolutly not." Then there was a puase a thinking look and then: "Ah well not that I know of."

"Mikey what did you have to drink there?"

"Umm nothing, But I had some jelly beans."

I almost jumped on the table My hand flew to my forhead.

"MIKEY!?! THose probably weren't jelly Beans you dipshit!"

Mikey shrugged. they sure tasted like 'em but then again they gave me this terrible tummy ache and I passed out and found myself right here.

Was Mikey still on "jellybeans." Nobody gets stomache aches from regular jelly beans. unless there was an actual alergee or he just had to much. but If he maby fell asleep and walked here. . .

"I could have sworn I saw some people though." Mikey said looking out as if they were right behind me. Then he shrugged and went back to his ceareal.