Sequel: Our Lady of sorrows

I will die in this place.

So much for no disapointment

SHot gun was better anyways I got a better look at Gerard anyways, god he was hawwwt! I was pretty sure he felt the same but I heard from some reluctant sorce that kissing in a car, is like the 5 leading case of car crash and i sieriousley didn't want another one. It, as hard as it is to admit, scared me shitless. So much for all those horror films I watched on Halloween when it was dark and I was alone.

Actually real life was twice no wait seven times more scary then the scariest,shit yourself movie. But come to think of it I was never alone I made apoint never to be anole I guess you could say I have this phobia of being alone to long. Yah creepy I know bu hey, I so dont have the weirdest fear. I had a friend In highschool that was afraid of the color yellow, her mom had to drive her to school because she couldn't bare to see the color yellow let alone be inside somthing yellow. told yah.

Out side was raining. Gerard opened his mouth to say somthing,

"I you want to stop a third time its not happening. Unless you want to call the police so we can get Mikey back. Gee rose an eyebrow like he'd never actually thought of that.

"Why didn' t we do that in the first place! Are we that stupid? Why didn't you sujest that?"

I shrugged."Because you wanted to look for him would it have been better if I told you get off you ass and call the fuzz?"

Now it was Gerards turn to be stubon and not answer question he sat with both hands wrapped around the wheel as if it would fall off. He turned off the music that was still playing in the car. and the car was silent. I put my feet on the dash board and tried to sleep.

"Oh shit, Mummmble mummble." I opened on eye.

"you know its better if we just stop at Sami's house its on the way to mine and I really just wanna go somplace k?"

Gee turned his head so it was right in the vision of my one opened eye.

"Umm Sami's House? Are you on crack? She' sthe Bitch Mikeys crushing on."

I shrugged again. "Um hell yah thats why were going there. wouldn't you go to the house of the girl you liked if you dead drunk and stupid probly wanted to get layed or somthing."

I could see Gerard tense up. "Hey my brother isn't stupid he's never been layed and probably never will be and ferthermore he wasn't dead drunk he never gets drunk like. . . Sombody . . . " He did finish his sentence he didn't need too. I knew what he ment by it he already said to much already.

"Don't worry Gee, Mikey will probably be crashed on the couch of Sami's house while she's making him a onenight stand breackfast. Thats usally how these stupid things go you know. you look every where for somthing and it ends up in the place you never left it."

"HEY I SAID HE WOULDN"T GO TO ANYONES HOUSE!" his eyes were flaming at me the
first time I saw him angry.

" . . . Gerard I'm. . .I didn't know your brother was, so. . ."

"Inocent." He snapped. "Yah well I wish I was that inocent. I don't think I've ever been so inocent. . .ever. And well, I just wanna keep him that way untill yah know he's ready for it. thats all."

I was speachless, I never cared that much for my brother. My brother was 10 years older then me and he ran off with a 16 year old prostitute when he turned 18 I haven't herd of him since. wel I've heard rumors that they found him dead in the middle of the ocean but I didn't care. He was a bastard. I don't care If he's Dead. It surves him right. He was stupid. And then he got stupid results,. thats life.

"I hear yah." I opened my eyes. "But it won't hurt to check?"

Gerard shrugged out the window and muttered somthing uder his breath.

**********************************************************

"Now you take a left." I yawned. "God arn't you tired its like been 23 hours since you slep."

He chuckled. "Actually I slept at the hospital."

"Oh yah, Hows your head and well. . .your leggs?"

He put up his sneacker andtwisted it around, bending his knees back and forth. Then flicked his head.

"Im all good." He smiled. The sparkle in his eyes came back. "Okay know is this the house?"

I nodded. You can't possably miss Samantha's house it was probably the biggest house in the whole state. Bigger then the old mansion that the party was held at but she lived with nobody but a few random maids that left at 5 sharp and her job at the hospital.

Gerard was the first to volenteer for ringing the door bell. We walked out of the car I looked at my watch it was 10:00 in the morning. No wounder Gerard was so eger to get to the door he might find her in langier'e or somthing. Boys.

Gerard rang the door bell twice and grabbed my hand his was alittle clamy and wet. but it was warm and smooth, no warts. I don't think he noticed grabbing my hand cuz he blushed like crazy and let go.

"Im COMMIN!"

damnit, shes actually here. I had hoped Mikey would answer the door and we'd be off but of course it had to be Sami. Probably hidding poor Mikey in the closet or somthing.

She oped the door slaming it like a rock at wall. She stood wearing a worn out tee shirt and shorts. Her make-up was wiped clean off her face and her black and blue hair (both ways she always killed her hair with these high glucouse shampoos and burniung it yuck.) tied up in a bun.

"Yah what do you want?" She said blowing a bubble of sperimint gum in front of Gerard's small little noise. Gerard looked disapointed. Sorry Gee nothing skimpy. But you could deffinatly tell she was perfictly clean no sex on this street Honey.

"Umm," Gerard took a peek inside her house. I hoped he was looking for Mikey, please be looking for Mikey. "Is. . . Mikey here."

Sami's face looked like she could have a storm over her head. She looked completley offended. Not acting.

"Exuse ME! your Little pevert isn't here. GOd no. You know last night he tried to follow me home, the little bastard. So I out ran him, don't know where he is know. But could you tell him that stalking is not the way to a womans heart?"

I tried to muffle my laugh. But Gerard just nodded and turned around .

"*humf* you can come in for some coffee you know Im not a complete bitch." Gee turned to me. What was i to say.

"Oh alright. But Sami if this is a new you I hate it and i hated the other you."

"Holly You never gave me a chance. Im extremly nice."

"And *cough* self centered *cough*"

SAmi drew this fake smile And i could tell she was barley tolarating this just as I was.