Sequel: Our Lady of sorrows

I will die in this place.

tea talk

Inside the masion was just as deliaitful as the naborhood, dull and dry. I looked at my shoes that were covered in dirt and mud not fun. Sami was holding the door looking outside to see if anyone one else was coming in.

It was hard to see why Sami and Holly weren't friends. There were both pretty much the same person in different skin. Awkward I know but in some ways it was exactly so.

Sami closed the door and grabbed a kleenex. Blew her nose a little to obviousley and through it the nerest trash can.

"So. . .you guys want some tea or coffee?" She started twords the arched door kitchen. "I man some really good muffins too." She turned with a smiling face, I smiled back. I turned to Holly to keep the smile train moving but stopeed dead in my track when she gave me a murderis glare.

I was proud of Sami. I knew for maby two days and knew she was a pretty dicent person, a bitch at times but a person none the less. I could tell she was suffering though. Holly in your house being a totally pessiemes would ruin my day too.

I shrugged and looked back at Holly who seemed to be ignoring her offer.

"I guess you could just come and sit down if you want." Sami walked in to the kitchen and started a tee packet in to a crome kettle. "Sit anywhere you like my home is yours."

I walked slowly to follow her and not get on Holly's bad side. Boy she was being bitchy too. Too bitches one house who would win. Well it deffinatley seemed Sami was in the lead.
I took a seat on a stool that was neatly parked uder the jutting marble of a counter island. The kitchen was very roomy and felt like an art museum.

Holly sat at the table about three feet from me. She looked unimpressed and kept looking at her black shiny nails and twirling a lock of pink and black hair around her finger.

"Um, Your house is very. . .nice." I commented. I almost as soon regreted it as soon as it left my lips Holly turned abruptly and gave me another glare. But I avoided her eyes. I could talk to anyone I pleased.

Sami clicked a button on the oven and turned on my direction. She had a look of oh-this-old-thing, on her make-up less face. I could see why my brother had such a n attraction to her. She was pretty, even without make-up. But really not my type. Well. . .I don't exactly have a type, well Gerard's type souds weird, 'Im not Gerard's type.' Yup weird.

"Yah I hate it," She turned back to the kettle and fittled with more buttons. "It was my Aunt ruths but she wanted a bigger one in New York. Or somthing like that." She turned backk twords me but didn't look in my eyes, insted they wandered to Hollys fingers which were busy twirling a piece of pink hair around. "People always complement this house before they actually live in it." She shrugged and looked out the window.

I was rather speachless, because I thought it would be nice to start a conversation but, seeing as Sami was also on the border line of being agrivated, I shut my mouth.

After about a ten minuet pireiod of nothing a bell connected to the kettle rang. Saved by the bell. Sami sprang to life quickley using one finger to stop the kettle from hurtingf my ears, picking up the pot with ease she pored a cup for me Holly and a smaller one for herself.

"I hope you like chi, Actually cinniman chi, Its very good clears your sences." She smiled and siped her tea quitely and put it down her eyes were closed, as if imagaining paradice and opened again. "MMMMmmmmmmm nothing cozys you up more than a cup of tea."

I smiled Sami seemed very sweet or at less was a farly good actress, made me beleive what I was drinking was really good for my soul. Has Saitin ever tried cinnimin chi? I don't think he has? he should then people wouldn't go to Hell it would be like a secound heaven.

It was raining out side.I had a feeling it was going to rain. Like when animals sence a storm is coming, I'm sort of like that. I took another sip of my chi tea. Boy Sami knows how to make good tea. Good tea.

"This stuff tastes like shit." Holly said and pushed her cup over to the empty seat. "Gerard come on lets go, We need to find Mikey. Somtime today."

I was about say somthing stupid like, please five more minuets. But Sami knew exactly what to say. "Holly its raining. Your Car is going to break in this." She took another sip. "Bisides I think it will blow over soon."

Holly pounded the table with her fist. "MY car is PERFICTLY FINE inthe rain!"

Sam shrugged pooring more tea into her cup and mine. Her hand was stedy on the pot as she tipped it slitly over my tea cup. Little waves splashed up and out of the little porcelin containment. I thanked her silently. Looking into her eyes she thanked me back. Was it all girls who can do that? I put my elbowls on the table I felt so warm inside I just wanted to fall asleep.I hadn't been much of a tea person but this stuff was addicting.

Resting my head on my arms I was soon snoring on poor Sami's table. I don't think I ever slept this good. It was one of those dreams you know your asleep and you keep reminding yourself that. But your still asleep anyways.

I felt a hand on my back. I moaned still in dream land. My eyes were sticky as I opened them to find, Everything exactly where I left it. Sami was rubbing my back in circular motions. I turned to see her face she was smiling and laughing.

"I've never seen anyone sleep sp long on my kitchen table." I gave her a drunk smile. My eyes still crusty from the well deserved nap. I guess I was tired all along. I got up from my chair which left my legs with a tingling feeling and stretched. My back cracked and wioth suden satisfation i nussled back into my seat.

"Where's Holly?" I asked beneith a yawn. Sami returned to rubing my back. Man that felt good.

I could feel her tencen up. "Um back to the car." She rubbed my back a little harder. I becgan to hurt.

"I think I better go, thanks so much for the tea." I moved ubruply from her hardened hands.

I could see her face drop. Her hair fell over her eyes and her face was lost beneith a ocean of hair.

"Oh well, I think she'll be back, See She left for some milk." I could see she was trying to patch up somthing she didn't want me to know. "She'll be back soon."

"She left didn't she." I said with out concious thought. Sami lifted her head. you could see how bad she wanted me to beleive she left for milk. Sorry Sami not that ignorant. She bit her lip looking puzzled.

"Well, she, Im sure she. . ."

I cut her off I didn't need an explanaition I knew how jelous Holly must have gotten, just seeing her friend get cozy in her worst enemy's house letting 'enemy' rub his back and pore him tea. Probably would make me mad too.

"Thats okay I think I know where she is."

"Sure you don't want a lift?"

"Nah its walking distance."

"Umm. . .Gerard?"

"Mm?"

"If you. . cross Mikey again will you tell him I'd like to see 'em somwhere, not anything formal or that kind of this just. . .yah no. ."

I couldn't help but smile. "I sure will." I thanked her for the tea and nap again and left walking out side.