Sequel: Our Lady of sorrows

I will die in this place.

Chapter 4: Devorered and decived.

We were at a nice hotel room well Jersey nice as in a 1 bed 1 toilet and 2 us. Since me and Gee had to share a room while Frank and that girl got the other one the wedding suite. Gerard and I got the last thing from exitment when we walked thriough our appartment door. Gerard never carried alot of cash and we hadn't already booked rooms so this is what we got sh**.

" I call the baed. Mikey you can have the floor."

" Why do you get the bed?" I wasn't going to sleep on the floor. I wouldn't sleep here. to scary.

" Because, Im older and i called it." He jumped on the bed and sarted unpacking all his drawings he was giving to Grandma. His litle pictures of spider-man and me and him together on the spring breack tour. And my personal favorite that i had asked so many times to keep but gerard wouln't let me. A picture of 'Anything' it was as he called it a 'look and see and look again see different' Picture but to me it was a picture of happniess. which somtimes seemed like Gerard never had. After I relised That i No longer asked for the picture. But maby he saw somthing different. Maby he saw somthing differen't but he knew it ment the same thing as it did to me.

" So, Frank's 'Wife' sopunds like a real F*** ah?" His face was super expressioative as it always was displaying every character ever created.

I satred to kick a black crayon with my shuffling feet. " Why didn't he want us to be at his wedding?"

Gerard's face seemed to melt out of character. his lips pursed and his eyes squinted he looked longingly at the ceiling. As if to see the answer in the green mold that was growing up there.

" I'll ask him tommorrow. He can't be as big f a Ba**** as we give him credit for."