Sequel: Our Lady of sorrows

I will die in this place.

birth of a killer

"Its been 7 weeks since I last seen my brother Micheal James Way, I don't remember what happened to him. I dont remeber much of when he left. Or In that case why he left, He just did. And thats it."

Officer Cint Put his fingers to his lips and stared at me. "Gerard do you mind saying it again for the tape I don't think we got it all?"

I shook my head, I was tearing up Its been terrible, without Mikey, Where could he possible have gone. what happened?

Clint looked upset, his leggs Crossed and his suit looked to tight for his stout body.

"Gerard do you want to find your Brother?"

"Yes." More then anything.

"Then please, repeat the information about him." He stared at me hard, asking me with out being to crule.

I wiped a small tear that was running down my face. "Mikeyt left us at a party-"

"Please state who "Us" was."

"Me and Holly. We were walking out to the balconey because. . .Well I don't remeber why but when I came back Mikey was no where to be found."

"Hmmm." Clint bit his pencil. Simply trying to figure out this sad case. "Tell me, Did you know Holly long, Before she brought you to this. . .'party'."

"Well, I met her that day she saved my life. . ."

"You were dying?"

"Well sort-of. I was in the middle of nowhere and Holly and my brother saved me."

More chewing on his pencil, joting down random words and notes. THen looking back at me gave me this terrible smile. "We have her perminent record right here." He slyley passed me a miniela folder. printed on The side was (Hollis Valret A.KA. Holly)

I hesitated opening the folder what if it was a different Holly. What if it wasn't her, My Holly. My my eger hand beat my mind and slowly lifted the cover.

Inside read many things. My eyes scanned the first few catigories such as career, collage, Illnesses ect. my eyes came a across an interesting picture of the Holly I know with Some strange Boy with differnt colored hair all laughing and having a good time. Then I notice somthing On her hand. I quickly push the picture away.

"I don't want to look at this."

Clint only smiled and took away the record. "What did you find that shocked you enough to push it away so quickly? As far as Im conceirend It looked like aperfictly natural record, No jail time no illegal triats. She's not an illegal imagraint. So what did you find."

I was not about to tell Officer CLint what I saw so I kept my mouth Quiet and let my lawyer ray Toro Take over.

"I don't think he would like to share that. By the way the Question is irelavent continue please."

Clint smiled at Ray and looked him up and down. "If you think its best." Then his glace turned to me. The kind of looke someone give to you when there not talking to you but would like you to hear.

I looked at my hand at my trace of identidenty to the world. Black nails and a scare across my middle finger probably from fliping people off to much. I chuckled alittle looking at my hand, as if it didn't belong to me but somone else. somone who wanted to know where his sweet little brother with square glasses and an IQ of a duck hehe, would be found.

"So Gerard, Why all this black you seem like a livley enough person." Clint laughed at his o-so-hilarious joke.

"Is that suposed to be funny." Even If he was trying to lighten the tenson, It was insulting. What I wore was none of his buisness.

"Officer can we please get to the point, I'm starving and the burger place next store is calling my name." RAy looked at him then his fingers as if that was totally more imortant then getting my brother back. RAy got up to leave" I'll be back gentalmen, Gerard I'll be back or better yet, come meet me when your done here." Ray tipped his hat and exited the door of the sound proof room, with just me and officer Clint.

"Oh my tough crowd, So This Holly person-"

"Can we stop talking about Holly. I met her then. I don't know where she is know and I don't care. She used me and here I am. Actually I don't even think I really met her maby it was all a dream a hallutionation."

Clint smiled and pulled out another folder he put in front of me. " Hallutionations humm, That seems senceable. Being a Drug addict can be hard on ones brain."

I wanted to Slap that smile off his face, wish he never metioned me and MY problems. "Thats none of your busniess."

"Oh really, Right here it says you were at hospitail with a drug over dose, two days before your brothers disappearence. It might just be me but I find a conection because it was the same day you said you calapsed because of and unknown case."

"I had no drugs in My possesion when I left L.A. It was the day after we were in New Jersey I collapsed, I hadn't had anytrhing since then. I couldn't have had an overdose."

He chuckled some more. Shacking his head in the way you say no with you head. "Gerard do you think we are stupid?"

I was confused.

"We know you were on more then one thing, We had a warrent and checked your house we saw EVERY THING. So don't ack like you are inocent as you tell me you are. And on the plane we have a sencer in the bathroom, giving your self heroine through a water bottle, very clever Gerard, But to think we wouldn't catch you thats somthing else. But the fact we put it off for this long thats somthing else."

I could feel anger gather in head burning a hole through my eyes and opening new pisces through my skin leaking out of my mouth leaving a terrible taste in my mouth.

"You are completley exposed. and so the Way brothers both have there fates." he was still smiling.

I Jumped on him like a mad man I got hold of his neck and shock him like crazy! "You don't know me. You have no idea what its like to be me! YOU DONT KNOW! WHAT I HAD TO DO! WHAT I AM! YOU HAVE KNOW IDEA! NO IDEA DO YOU HEAR ME!" I shoke him some more His neck was lose and dangled over my hands His head was heavy and his eyes rolled back in his head. I killed him. He was dead and His blood was on my hands.

I looked aroun. No one. I looked and Officer clint, His head was like a heavy wieght compared to the rest of his body. Limp and lifless. DId I really Kill him?

I Let go and checked his pulse there was none. I put my head to his heart. NOthing not even his last thump thump of a heart beat. He was dead, dead as they come that wasn't the par5t that filled me with an unknown feeling. An undining happy feeling that warmed my insides I looked at the mirror next to his desk, My face was white and my eyes were sunk in and black my hair was lifless and dull and layed ever over my eyes so gentally. The light greaieness left black mark over my face.

My mouth was moving I touched my lips, But my reflection didn't. I looked harder at my lips.

"Murderer." They said

And both my faces smiled.