Sequel: Our Lady of sorrows

I will die in this place.

Frank how could you?

I woke up a grand total of 5 times. once to get water, second to shut-up Mikey from snoring, thrirdly because I JUST COULDN"T F***ING SLEEP!

I pulled out a notebook and starteded writing random phrases about sleep and some person who would tell me to go to sleep and i would. 'just sleep' yah that sounds good. I was in 'the zone' for the rest of the night i had about 10 song verses done and they all were amazing but that was my opinion. i looked at the clock. 8 S*** we need to be down stairs at 8:30!

I was totally panicing. Okay Gerard all you need to do is think. You don't take very long to do your morning routine. first prioratey....WAKE UP MIKEY OH S***!

" MIKEY WAKE UP WAKE UP!" Okay so i was a complete spaz but wouldnt you be if you had 10 minutes of sleep the night before.

" huh? oh hi Gee....nice hair."

"huh?" I ran to a mirror hadn't even have thought about my hair. I looked and saw my whole right side of black F*** standing strait up, and the left side pushed to the front of my face i looked like a dickweed! I grabbed what loked like my brush and tried to tame my frizzed creature on my head.

" Omg Gerard that is never gonna work," Mikey was trying to hold back luaghter. I wanted to choke him and tell him he didn't have time to straighten his presious hair.

" STFU Michael! Go Be stupid somwhere else!" I kept brushing but there were to many knotts god I HATE MY F***ING HAIR! one of these days im gonna shave it!

" Gee your brushing your hair with a tooth brush!" Mikey burst into laughter. rolling on the floor in his 'bumble bee's are so fly' t-shirt.

I looked at the toothbrush and chucked it across the room. It was his anyway. God i need coffee, eyeliner and coffee. I started to apply my eyeliner.....so far so good-

SLAM! Frank burst in the door, totally messing up my make-up. Great and it was the water proof kind.

" Thanx to you now my day is officaly the best I've ever had. RAINBOWS AND KISSES TO EVERY ONE!"

Mikey finaly got up and started to tell Frank what happened utill I through his glasses at his face.

" HEY! oouch Gerard! you can be a real wicked pissa you know that, Now where did my glasses go."

" UM HI, How was your night. was it warm eno-?"

" try hell."

"oh i see so breakfast will make you feel better, your crabby today Gee." He did the squinty eye thing where you look at some one with one eye and the other spins around. I have know idea how he does it but he only does it when he wants us to hurry up. Of course Frank was freshly showered and smelled of lillacs, but his girl friend -'wife' wasn't there.

Mikey seem to have thought the very same thing. "Hey Frank wheres katelin," He remebered her name? " Did you even bring her?"

Frank crossed his feet he was waring new vans. His hair looked relaxed and his mind on his girl. But Frank was always thinking about somthing 'more imortant then me'. I thought of extremley important things like how to live every day with these FREAKS and stay awy from killing myself. See important!

" Well she said it would be alright if i had some ketchup time with you guys alone today."

" You should of caught up with us at your b****y wedding." I was so mad at him. but this one hit him like bricks

" Gee don't say that the guy has alot on his mind-"

" No never mind frank im glad you wouldn't invite my to your F***ing wedding cause you know what i'd rather not be in your presents at all because you know what? Your a Ba***** FRANK I F***ING BA*****! AND THATS WHY YOU'D MARRY THE FIRST B**** YOU LAYED YOUR EYES ON BECAUSE YOU KNOW IT!"

" GERARD!" Mikey went to Frank who had colasped on the floor. And for the first time without a come back.

" Don't listen to him Frank he didn't get a good nights sleep in along time." Mikey was patting Frank on the back. His glasses still hung from his palm.

"Listen Frank im sorry......I didn't mean aything i said back there." God what a fat lie. But i wanted Frank as My friend and not as somthing to blame my problems on. "I was a complete indot and im sorry Frank."

Frank looked up at me with teary hazel eyes. He was hurt anyone could see it. Not physicaly but worse, Emotionaly. His eyes red and swollen and his cheeks wet from current tears.

" Come on man lets have some breakfast I so hungrey." Mikey was saying sing song like.

Frank nodded and got up he was still week from the tears that had brought him down but he was strong. And that was the first time i'd ever seen the water works from Frank.

We walked down the stairs to a nice 50's style continental breakfast joint that was atached to the hotel. THe name was " shakes bakes & pancakes." we sat down in a booth that had a large rubbery red back to it. Mikey was nere the window and Frank was on the oposite side i was on the outside because i knew Mikey wouldn"t have to go to the bathroom anytime soon.

I had forgotten my hair and make-up were still very.......unpresenable looking. I remebered after Our waitress ' Saliom' was attracted to frank and looked at me only after i comented how pretty her name was.

She screamed bloody murder untill Frank held her hand and explained the catastroughy with my tooth brush....and him walking in on my make-up appliment. I still don't think she could swallow the thought that i actually wore make-up. But she seemed nice to Frank and Mikey, and to me in a distant kind of way.

" so what'll yah boiiiiiiiis have?"

Frank was the one to tell her all our orders, because of fearing she might send the whole country to look at me and make fun of him for hanging with me.

After Sailom left we finaly got to the big dreded Question:

" Frank so why weren't we invited to your wedding and don't lie because Gerard promisses he wount cry because you didn't marry him.teehee."

I gave Mikey the kid punch, not hard but not fun.