Sequel: Our Lady of sorrows

I will die in this place.

Fine for you but keep on leaving without me

Now i was regreting every word of what i asked i alreday knew the answer to burdend Question.

" Well you guys i know its gonna be hard mairrage for me and Katelin," Frank was a strong guy but the mind set to the question buckled his knees to the floor. There wasn't much he could say but the truth.

Gerard giggled into his soda probably thinking about how right he was. And he only wanted a girl to stick around for a quick F*** once in a while. But i had a feeling Frank was in love.

" Gerard do you wanna hear this or not!" Frank was getting really spazed. He was different, But im sure thats the way all married men act on there honey moon stage.

" Oh but of course," Gerard gave an evil smirk the photographers loved. " As long as you tell us where, when and how you met this slut." Gee took another slup of his soda giving Frank a puppy dog stare.

" Then STFU!" Frank had some new medication or he was binge drinking somthing to an extreme that was out of Frank very Anti-spontanious routine. " Okay she isn't a slut her name is Katelin Rosaline from Virginia. I met her at a bar-"

" Ahuh and you F***ed her and she dicided to get hitched I've heard it all before Frankie."

" . . . No! she was a lead vocalist for a band called The Soical Regects. I complemeted her voice and she complemented my guitair and all the puzzle pieses fell into place after that night...." Frank went into this love sick speach about how he was "tamed my her womanly ways," blah blah blah. More like corrupted!

Gee was laughing. But in the way Frank displayed the love speach that about knock Gee into mad Hyistaria! Gee was a bit of a spaz and was over the top when it ame to being dramatic and laughing at sick jokes.

Franks face was a red glowing mad sun, ready to pop on Gerard. Tried to picture his face after Franks Face had blown up in his.

I finally came in a told Gee to just shut-UP! But of course he would never take advice from his younger "inferior" brother Mikey. Even though Gerard was on the line of Extremley artistic- Creativity to having a mental illness trust me he just barley made the line. But you could tell he was in a really wounderful creation time when you thought he was speaking to you in another language or was completely random and clear minded.

Gee smiled the croocked smirk again showing he would never give in to being the 2nd to last to laugh.