Sequel: Our Lady of sorrows

I will die in this place.

Keep the distance

Mikey so ignorant so ....Mikey. I was going to tell him that but thought better of it. F*** Frank F*** his girl friend too. Hes not at all the guy i became friends with. for now he's a bastard.

I walked away from that table. scared the s*** out of Sailom buy looking at her in a funny way. I smiled at my concistancy for a good laugh. I could hear her comment about me. I didn't care. I got it alot i pretended it didn't hurt me. But even im not strong enough to saw it didn't. Deep down there was a collection of eveything terrible anyone has ever said to me. Its locked up for now, but one day i won't be able to keep it that way.

I walked out of the revolving door of the diner and found my self walking twords a wooden bench nere a bus stop. Every one on the street kept there distance from me. I wish i had vampire teeth, I would suck the soul from all these people who looked at me and treated me as an out-cast. But who was to say i wasn't.

I felt a tears coming on. My who life was F***ed up and I am the only one who knows it. But every one knew what i looked like on the out side.

I cried because i hate myself.
I cried because Mikey has it so much better.
I cried because Im jelouse of Frank and his "Real love."
I cried because Im somthing everone sees me as,

Nothing but another human being,

Another sucidal freak.