Sequel: Our Lady of sorrows

I will die in this place.

where oh where has my big brother gone

I looked at the interesting colored gum on my sid eoff the table. Frank didn't look surprised Gee was often a big a**hole. Frank was looking at the ceiling. I had no idea what we were waiting for but i knew it wasn't for Gerard.

" Hey Frank wanna go bowlling!" I said with much inthusiasim.

Frank just kept looking at the celing. Eventually he turned my way.

" Nah i should be getting back Katelin might be worried about me." he was using the wife thing already. yah no the thing that men do when they have no other exuse for somthing.

" oh," I tried to look as heart broken as possible. Wish i had Gerard amazing emo face. " I guess i'll go find gee then." I got up from the small booth and started to head for the door trying to look as grudge as possible. Frank didn't move when i looked back must be somthing he ate. personally i thouht the food was pretty good. But all i had was some nachos.

I pushed the little revolving door i had to duck through to get to the other side. I tried not to get adicted to its spinnyness. was that a word? Oh well, It seemed Gee wasn't anywhere close and he deffinaitley wouldn't be at Grandma's.

" Oh where should i start," I said softley under my breath even though i knew all the places my brother would go. The bar, The gas station, The Tv, Bed. A cemetary.

I shoke my head and started walking down the street. I got faster, my heart was begining to pound. It felt heavey in my chest. soon i was sprinting. Running. Somthing said Gerard was in trouble.

" Hold on, Take a minute to think Mikey, your just getting worked up." I told myself. somtimes my imagination got the best of me. I sat on a bench. It hurt my butt bad. I tried to clean my glasses with hand because my coat was damp. I put them back on and every thing was clear. Amazing things glasses. They can clear up a blury unfineshed picture to seeing everything as clear as cryistal.

" Hey." The voice was com,ing from behind me. I turned to see some 16 year old kid with fire truck red hair and a pretty girl that was a little taller then him with silky jet black hair and pink ends.

" do I know you from some place." I said clearly not knowing him.

He smiled and put a tooth pick in his mouth.

" maybe, maybe."